Essence, Banbury February 3rd

I'll be making my Essence debut on Feb 3rd alongside Adam S (aka AJS, Sincers) & Essence ressie Ben Coleman.

Should be a wicked night at one of the finest up & coming club nights I've been to in a long time, music policy will range from my usuall progness through to Adam hammering out some of his harder trance & techno & no doubt a few of his Jules endorsed bootlegs. More details tbc closer to the actual event, but entry will be free & dress code will be relaxed.

Should have something else sorted & as it says in that post from the MH board, all Djs booked will be given slots if & when they relocate, still am gutted about it, would have been a wicked set to play, hopefully have some other gigs to announce soon though :wink:

What's this about dress code being "relaxed"? Does that mean trainers allowed, or no chavs, or what?

Well the dress code was always listed as 'Come as you are' i.e. no dresscode, wear what you like though I'm not sure your preference for armour & chainmale would have gone down too well :wink:

Well the dress code was always listed as 'Come as you are' i.e. no dresscode, wear what you like though I'm not sure your preference for armour & chainmale would have gone down too well  :wink:

So, I'd be refused entry if I turned up in this :?:

armour.JPG

Archived