The Progressive Showcase Monthly Specials!

Max Kane

As I'm sure you're all aware my internet based show 'The Progressive Showcase' has been running now for almost a year. In that time the show has moved home from TranceMixers.com over to www.clubdv.fm but has still given me the platform to showcase my favourite progressive house & trance every Sunday for an hour in the mix.

Things, though, are about to change with the announcement that as of February I'll be hosting a series of extended sets on the first Sunday of every month. These extended sets will be once monthly & will in no way affect the output of my usual one hour shows.

The extended sets will allow me to dedicate 2 whole hours to playing my favourite tunes & I'll also be including special exclusive live sets. The first of these extended shows will be broadcast on Sunday 4th February starting at the usual time of 7pm (GMT), 8pm(CET) & running through for the full 2 hours. The extended shows will then continue to run each & every first Sunday of the month with the second extended show coming on the 4th March and so on.

I'm very excited about this new opportunity to showcase even more of my favourite tunes & look forward to kick-starting things with a very special debut 2 hour mix for February.

Until then the show will continue to run for one hour from it's usual timeslot each & every week.

Stay tuned!

Tom.

• 4 weeks later...
Was tops the firts one can't wait for anotherage!

Cheers mate, glad you enjoyed it, will have some very interesting news as regards future Monthly Specials coming soon.

For now here's the tracklist & download...

Tom Bailey presents...

'The Progressive Showcase'

Monthly Special

Exclusive to www.digitalvibes.net

February 4th

01 - Deeburn 'Down Down' (Ozzee Remix) [Furry Music]

02 - Shiloh 'IMOK' [Rococo]

03 - Freza & DJ Flash 'Kalimba' (4Mal Remix) [F+F Recs.]

04 - Soda Please 'Luxury' (Mike Brin Remix) [No Smoking]

05 - Ralph Miller 'Clear Blue Sea' [Magic Island]

06 - Perry O'Neil 'South-West Saga' (DJ Tarkan & V-Sag Remix) [Electronic Elements]

07 - Serg M 'Time Changes' (Spex Time Is Nothing Remix) [Neuroscience Deep]

08 - D-Nox & Beckers 'Naked Punch' [Flow]

09 - Jaytech 'Engage' [Fiberline]

10 - Shiloh vs Luke Chable ft. 3 Colours & Hawk 'Oz Morning Dust' (Chris Chambers Bootleg) [CDR]

11 - Francis Davilla & Alex Hentze 'Visions of You' (Gabriel Batz Remix) [istmo]

12 - Luminary 'Wasting' (Andy Moor Remix) [soundpiercing]

13 - Kenneth Thomas 'Achems Razor' [Coldharbour]

14 - Markus Schulz ft. Anita Kelsey 'First Time' (Funabashi Remix) [Coldharbour]

15 - Above & Beyond 'World On Fire' (12" Mix) [Anjuna Beats]

16 - Tom Cloud 'Secretly' (Dub Mix) [ASOT]

17 - Rank1 'Airwave' (Rank1 vs Dutch Forces Mix) [Manifesto]

LINK - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ZBPW0QCG

Thanks to all who tuned, more next week....

Contact (email & msn): bail54@hotmail.com

Visit www.myspace.com/djtombailey for previous tracklistings & other details.

Archived