I've got a few Jules sets.....

Briggsy

that I could upload if anyone is interested?

I've got Jules from London Mardi-Gras 2002, and Creamfields 2002, which are just like listening to the "old" Jules from the late 90's - probably two of the best i've heard him do on the radio since 1999/2000.

His best mixes were Dave Joy - First Impression, followed by Dark Monks - Insane, followed by Syntone - Can't Believe It, followed by BK - Revolution. Absolutely quality 4 track section in the mix. If you were teaching someone to DJ and showed them an example of how to mix tunes that compliment each other, then that would be the mix to let them hear. Its quality.

Have they been on here before, or would you like me to upload them?

I've got Jules from London Mardi-Gras 2002, and Creamfields 2002, which are just like listening to the "old" Jules from the late 90's - probably two of the best i've heard him do on the radio since 1999/2000.  

...I could upload if anyone is interested?

Don't need to ask mate! I beg every person to post as much audio as they have on here in the Jules Audio section - We want to collate as much material as we can forever - before people throw away those tapes :(

Post away!

I have loads of sets, mostly all essential mixes from most dj's, i used to have virtually all Jules sets from off radio one since 98, but lost a big chunk of tapes a while ago, but still have all the essential mix one's.

One Jules mix i would like to hear again that i havn't got was a set live he did from an outdoor event. It was either creamfields/homelands in 99 i think, he played Funky Gibbon - K-sera (Paul Masterson Remix) and tunes like that, anyone got it?

If there's any essential mixes anyone wants uploading, make suggestions and when i have time i'll upload them.

Very sooon I'll record off the tapes I have and bung up:

Lotherton Hall 99

Ibiza 98

Ibiza 99

If people would like they.

Please add these - they were quality sets and as Trail says all Jules sets should be uploaded so that they can live on forever.

I've got a few from back in the day so will try and upload some as well very soon.

Every essential mix ive recorded so far ive mp3 and back up om cdrs so they safe! will start recording tomorrow!

You are good, l just haven't got the time. :cry:

I recently bought a DVD/ Video Recorder and l'm slowly converting some of my fav films, camcorder tapes etc, onto DVD. It was a bit of a nightmare because the first one l did came out in black and white instead of colour. :shock:

Apparantly the tape had tightened up whilst it was playing so l now rewind the tape before l record onto DVD.

Ive only recorded a few them being jules sets i really need to go through every esential mix tape and recoed everything, ibe got tong, okaie, seb, fergie, jon carter, sonique lol! mostly all live ones I'll wack up a list tomorrow of what ones Ive got.

Archived