Kuffdam & Plant - Summer Dreams

bigsteve

• 3 weeks later...

who were u talkin to in hmv mate?? was it the security guard as he knows them and is good friends with kuffdam, or was it the shaven headed guy that deals with vinyl and is s*** as his job cause my vinyl section altho smaller does better!! haha !! 8) :wink:

Coming out on Monster! Junos got a load of CD's of their stuff today! around 8 or so of em!

Kuffdam & Plant [LTD PROMO] :: Summer Dream [Whiteroom Remix] / [stoneface & Terminal Remix] / [Original Mix] :: Monster Force :: £6.81 (£8.00 inc VAT)

who were u talkin to in hmv mate?? was it the security guard as he knows them and is good friends with kuffdam, or was it the shaven headed guy that deals with vinyl and is s*** as his job cause my vinyl section altho smaller does better!! haha !!  8)  :wink:

It wasn't anyone that works there. Some guy called Neil, flicking thro the vinyl alongside me :D

• 3 weeks later...

i think the stoneface & terminal release is absoloutly epic! don't think much to the whiteroom remix really.

Not sure when it will be out, once again i will say 'this release is taking the piss'

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived