Gallery tonight with Hardwick, Katana, Woods & Eteson

Hi all - am heading to London tonight to catch these guys - not seen Katana & Woods play full sets before (just at fests) so should be a good one. Also Mark Eteson on the 6.00-7.30am set so should be a uplifting end to the night if his recent t/l's are anything to go by!

Pics and report to follow at some point over the weekend hopefully. Anyone on here heading down at all or have some stories from Turnmills as I haven't been there for couple of years now :shock:

Have a good weekend whatever you all get up to!!!

Atil saw my thread o nthe Anjuna board - im at Fabric tonight to see Annie Mac & Mylo, for my mates 21st, but we havn't got tickets as the onlines ones r sold out... so if the worst coems to the worst, Turnmills is our back up!!

lol & behold where did we ened up after been in fabric but in Turnmills at 1am!!!

Amazing night, saw Hardwick, Woods & Katana!!

Sum mint tunes played, will giv a full report later, but saw Marcel as we walked around and caught him for a chat - well nice guy!!!

Asked him about the last crasher and he said (in a quality dutch drawl..) 'ahh you know, those guys at crasher are assholes!' messed hi mabout with set times apparently!

Also saw Eteson wondering around and he recognised me from Global, lol!

Tune of the night: A&B - Good For Me (Club Mix) :D

hehe - damn my useless virgin mobile phone :oops: Who did I get a voicemail and 2 msgs from when I left the club around 5.30? Only frikkin Bjorno!!!! Sorry I didn't get the chance to meet up with you mate, sounds like you enjoyed it too! I was dancing on top of the speakers by the booth for the whole of Marcel's set, was amazing, can't wait to pick up his new CD when I go to Holland on thursday!

I hear Cor & Phynn played decent sets too but I couldn't draw myself away from the filth Marcel was playing! Katana was pretty good too, tho I guess a lot of these guys play nearly 100% their own material but I kinda like that, it's like a gig of sorts!!

I thought it was fairly quiet in there as well which was good, plenty of dancing space! Can imagine it gets stupid when Ferry & Pvd play......

Look forward to hearing more of ur thoughts later Bjorno......and hopefully will catch you next time :wink: Pics to follow in next few days.....

Mate, u HAVE to be kidding me!! We were on the speakers on and off during marcels set too!! When we wern't we were in between them in that little gap!!

Mate thats so mad! I bet my mate has an accidental pic of u!

Like your thoughts on the night, deffo agree on the space & it being rammed anytime (& anywhere) PVD plays!

Do you remember that Cherry Blossom bootleg he played with the human traffic vocals over the top - crazy!!

hehe - yep, I checked ur pics on DSI and I'm prob dancing around there somewhere, in fact I think I may have been on the speakers when ur mate with the hat was so I must have even shook your hand or something at some point!!

Yeh that Cherry Blossom one was awesome, I can't wait to get his new CD this weekend in Holland :P I forgot to bring my camera into work today so will try and get the pics up tomorrow!

Archived