Twice as Nice-Overture (Rockin With)

JasonB

I know this track been discussed many times but I beleievd I love this track more than Timmeth! Boiught a copy for like 4 quid off discogs marketplace, Nera Mint indeed! wow! I shouldve bought this back in 2000 via mail order from 3 Beat but didnt, well I've saved my saelf a few quid nearly 7 years later!

Fawkin choon one of my fave ever!.

The end :lol:

Every home should have a copy!

underrated.

certainly underrated for me, and i remember it from sundissential's 3rd birthday in birmingham back in 1999.

mint track, might hunt that down on ebay now.

cheers for the reminder! lol

Definately. This is one of my favourite tracks of all time. I also remember it well from that set. One of Jules's best ever sets IMO. Nice mixing, great flow - typical Jules of old that we all loved.

The good thing with this tune is that its hard to come by, and not many people have it - and style-wise, it was a little ahead of its time, so it still sounds fresh in a set today. Its one of those tunes that can be a permanent feature in your box, can be dropped anywhere, and nobody will say "oh no, not this tune again".

underrated.

certainly underrated for me, and i remember it from sundissential's 3rd birthday in birmingham back in 1999.

mint track, might hunt that down on ebay now.

cheers for the reminder! lol

Definately. This is one of my favourite tracks of all time. I also remember it well from that set. One of Jules's best ever sets IMO. Nice mixing, great flow - typical Jules of old that we all loved.

The good thing with this tune is that its hard to come by, and not many people have it - and style-wise, it was a little ahead of its time, so it still sounds fresh in a set today. Its one of those tunes that can be a permanent feature in your box, can be dropped anywhere, and nobody will say "oh no, not this tune again".

certainly a record that would be considered a forgotten classic.

really REALLY liking this track now, dunno why heard it thousands of times, but there's something extra i've found about it.

vinyl copy came this morning from a guy off ebay. cost me about £8 in total, but its in totally mint condition, well worth it.

one to surprise my mates with this weekend. can't remember any of them owning it! lol

really REALLY liking this track now, dunno why heard it thousands of times, but there's something extra i've found about it.

vinyl copy came this morning from a guy off ebay. cost me about £8 in total, but its in totally mint condition, well worth it.

one to surprise my mates with this weekend. can't remember any of them owning it! lol

It just ticks along nicely, good for a change of direction in a set as its a bit unexpected :)

Archived