TheTranceArena.com 'Mix Vault' Launch

Briggsy

Hey guys,

Just a quicky to let you know that the FREE 'Mix Vault' has now been launched over at www.TheTranceArena.com

We're fully licensed us MCPS-PRS, meaning that unlike many other sites, we can legally host both shared and EXCLUSIVE sets from your favourite world-famous Trance DJ's. Many of these sets aren't available from any other website!

To access the 'Mix Vault' simply come over to the site using the link above, register on the site for FREE, and then download as many sets as you like from the 'Mix Vault' by clicking on the 'Mix Vault' tab to enter the download area.

See the e-flyer below to see just some of the DJ's that have supplied TheTranceArena.com with mixes for our 'Mix Vault'

mixvaultflyer.jpg

Thanks mate :D

Yeah, it was worth paying to have it all legal. I'm hoping it'll become quite popular and I intend to promote it quite heavily, so if I were to be found doing it illegally, it'd be a £3000 fine and/or imprisonment. Its not worth the hassle really :D

Plus the DJ's are willing to give mixes if the site is legal because as producers, they get a percentage of license fee's from MCPS-PRS. They won't help out illegal sites because theirs nothing in it for them.

Jules is on board and given it his support too, so thats an added bonus :D

Archived