Judge Jules - Friday 26th March 1999

Simcut

Great to see you back, Spin Doc :)

Getting a bit confusing this, who is correct!?

Only a passing visit I'm afraid! Battling with my dissertation and other uni related things at the moment.

As for the confusion, this is how I understand it. Jules plays the Tall Paul Edit of Lizard then another tune. This could be an unkown remix of Lizard or another tune entirely, unfortunatly we haven't got enough info to ID the second tune.

Secondly...my gosh...the friends of matthew remix by Lange is the best thing he's ever done. I dont quite know why Lange changed his style cos this sound is perfect for the clubs. Lange at this time was unstoppable and was immitated beyond belief. No one did the breakdowns like Lange. 99 was all about Lange, Darey and Corsten. I always thought Lange was THE producer of 99.

I'm sure I've got a spare copy of the friends of matthew remix if anyone's after it.

I'm sure I've got a spare copy of the friends of matthew remix if anyone's after it.

has it got the full length Lange mix on it? I have tried Ebay but they all have Lange Edits and some other mixes. But i want the full length Lange mix...

Ive got the lange edit on the pormo 12, its a good 7 mins long.

Just notcied theres a Lange 12" or isd this just the wrongly named Edit?

I have the same lange edit on promo. Its long enough to mix but you can tell the first part of the intro is edited so its a quick mix if ya know what i mean. I have always been interested in the full 12" mix if indeed it was ever released. As there are no track times on the discogs release there Mr. B, I guess we wont know if its an error or the full mix unless anyone on here actually has that CD.

If anyone does have the full mix I'd be interested to know.

Archived