Jules' show tonight...

bigsteve

I missed that bit! Are you kidding or serious :?  :?

It's all gone wrong tonight on his show as the CD's have stopped twice (so far), however Jules has laughed about it and tbh it has had listeners texting in and it has been quite entertaining.

lol u tell em barry!

Why are jules' cd's stopping??  Maybe he burns them too fast, happens somtimes when u do it at anything over 36 speed.... or maybe he's pressing stop on the wrong cd player again  :lol:

True - I would tend to even disagree with that as being too high... :?

How can we forget Global Gathering too! A power cut half way through Ralph Angel - Fridge, and then a mix of Team Sr - Leaving London into Team Sr - Leaving London. What a disaster!

The thing is, Jules's set was quite good until the power cut, then it seemed to shake him up and it was disasterous after that!

Yeah, it triggered off many "Jules is s*** - I don't know why they keep booking him each year" comments, which was quite harsh because his first set (the radio set0 was pretty good, and hiss econd set was also going well until the powercut, and then it all went wrong after that.

How can we forget Global Gathering too! A power cut half way through Ralph Angel - Fridge, and then a mix of Team Sr - Leaving London into Team Sr - Leaving London. What a disaster!

The thing is, Jules's set was quite good until the power cut, then it seemed to shake him up and it was disasterous after that!

mixing Leaving London into Leaving London? dear god no!!!!! :(

Yeah, it triggered off many "Jules is s*** - I don't know why they keep booking him each year" comments, which was quite harsh because his first set (the radio set0 was pretty good, and hiss econd set was also going well until the powercut, and then it all went wrong after that.

Seems like its forbidden from the bible that a DJ cant have one f**k up, once , ever...

People should give Oakey s***, not Jules! :D Jules is a legend.

Archived