Electronic Sessions, Hidden Vauxhall Feb 17th

I shall be making the trip down to London for this one, what a cracking lineup. Niklas Harding has been at the top of my 'must see' list for a good while now so will be looking forward to his set.

Full lineup....

Trance Room

MATT HARDWICK

ALEX M.O.R.P.H

NIKLAS HARDING

ANDY BAGGULEY

BEN GOLD

JOHN BENTLEY

STU COX (trance classics closing set)

ES gets sTrIPPed

PHIL KIERAN

DJ MONTANA ( Black Hole )

CHRIS SALT

DAN GALBALLY

NORMAN H

MATT HAMMOND

STEVE HEARN

HOUSE & ELECTRO with Sub-Mission

LIZZIE CURIOUS

DANNY WAKELING

CHRIS HARTLEY

TOM HARWOOD

CHARLIE SAYS….

JUNIOR BANKS

• 4 weeks later...

Fantastic night out, the venue Hidden is excellent, perfect layout & 3 really cool rooms perfect for an underground trance night.

Walked in to room 3 & grabbed a few drinks, Sub-Mission were promoting the room & there was a nice bar to get a couple of drinks & chill out listening to some electro-house. Tom Harwood was spinning the kinda house music perfect for early in the evening, checked out the Stripped room briefly, was still only about 11 & it was proper bosh-techno in there, not really my kinda style.

Made our way to the main ES room just in time to see Alex Morph come on about 11. He'd been told by Ross (promoter) to refrain from hammering it out so early in the night & he did an excellent job of holding himself back but still getting loads of energy into his set.

Didn't recognise too many tunes but he definately played Above & Beyond 'World On Fire' (12" Mix), Markus Schulz vs Departure 'Without You Near' (Morph Remix) & Cosmic Gate 'Should've Known' (Wippenberg Remix) near the end of the set, that sounded fantastic.

Was great to meet up with a few people & was good speaking to Ross & then a rather lost looking Niklas Harding, he'd come over from Denmark with two mates, however they got asked for ID on the door & not having any got turned away, he looked extremely miffed, strange thing was his two friends were both 16 anyway!

By the time Niklas started his set he seemed happier, started off with some electro house type stuff before dropping 'Black Is The Colour', was the first time I've heard that on a proper system & it sounded suitable fantastic.

Niklas played one of the finest sets I've ever been in attendance for, dropping tune after tune in his hour and a half, other tunes he played included...

Tenishia meets Kirsty Hawkshaw 'Outsiders' (Jose Amnesia Remix)

Richard Durrand vs Cass Fox 'Hump Me In The Morning' (Armin Mash-up)

Armin & Gabriel & Dresden 'Zocolo' (Niklas Harding Remix)

Rachael Starr 'Til There Was You' (Gabriel & Dresden Remix)

Plus many more that I can't remember, due to lack of sleep.

We stayed for the start of Andy Bagguley who was beginning to take it on, then checked out Lizzie Curious in the Sub-Mission room (who was playing a prog trance track that escapes me memory for now) before setting off on the drive home.

Finally got back at 5 this mornin suitably nackered, more tunes will come to me later in the day I'm sure

wow nice lineup. I've seen Ben Gold down in brighton, he's quality, definitely check him out too mate.

Technically amazing

ah, didnt read rest of post...this was last night durrr

Being as unprepared & generally unorganised I managed to go out for a quiet drink on friday & not come back til 5 in the mornin having been dragged into an all out session in Wolves, which included way too many Magners, I needed to be back reasonably early this morning anyway so stayin for Ben (who i would have liked to see) wasn't really an option

Plastic Angel 'Call The Galaxy Taxi' (Martin Roth Remix) was also played by Niklas Harding, I couldn't remember what this was but having listened to it today I remember it.

Morph also played his own Dub Mix of Duderstadt & Anita Kelsey 'Smile' which sounded wicked

Archived