Matt Darey - 'Eternity' [Darey Products]

Neuro

Jules is playing a few good tunes at the moment, that 'Ghosts' track, new mixes of H2J's 'Mirage' (remember the original!?)...

I just listened to this last show again though and it's Matt Darey's track that stands out. Quality tune :)

Me too :)

Also like Southside Hustlers "Right before My Eyes" I heard it on Tongy's show a while back when it was just an instrumental but can't for the life of me remember what it was called (as an instrumental). :? Ive got the instrumental on tape somewhere amongst many others. I won't rest til l find it. :lol: I think this tune will go down well in Ibiza.

Also like that Young Punx "Young & Beautiful". That's the one thing that l really like about Jules's shows you get a good mix of different styles of music.

Dormouseola played a diffeernt and veddy good version of dat on his show !

Yeah I played the Skin Damage remix of 'Right Before My Eyes' on my show, which only a handful of people have (Erick Morillo being one) and it was remixed by Robin Palmer, the other half of Skorpio with me. Great guy, sure knows what he's doing.

No Orion was Darren Tate! Remember "See Me (Here)" a couple of years ago, that was him also...

I've long been a Matt Darey fan since 1999, you gotta listen again steve online just for that portion of the show, fantastic! :)

Never knew that was Darren Tate!

I've got the show on tape (as always!) but been away for the last 2 days and not had a chance to listen to it yet. Hopefully I'll play it later. Listen Again just slows this dial-up connection to less than a snail's pace!

Now who's laughing at the dial-up connection!! :lol:  :wink:  

When are you getting BB back?

:D:D:D What comes around and all that...!

10-14 days from last Thursday. Apparently they have to 'activate' the line for it, then send a modem out. Hello? This is 2005 and you know!

We were with Tiscali back in Leeds, but had numerous problems with dodgy emails so have now gone with AOL. They did unlimited access and downloads and reasonably priced. Plus Tiscali told us they should have put us on a discounted plan, never did, and won't refund us :evil:

Yeah hvae heard of some probs with Tiscali although they are cheap so should be good really?

As for matt darey in 99 til areound i dunno 2000 loved his stuff then it beacme hit and miss, now though he seems to have mellowed out with his stuff doing molre quality stuff again as opposed to commericla stylew euro bombs (ar am I wrong? thats my perceptions!).

...although they are cheap so should be good really?

What! If it's anything like webhosting, the cheaper it is, the more unreliable it is :(

As for matt darey in 99 til areound i dunno 2000 loved his stuff then it beacme hit and miss, ... (or am I wrong? thats my perceptions!).

I enjoyed his stuff then too, in fact I know I'm forever harking on about the 1999 era but it really had the best + original trance sounds back then... hence the popularity of the occasional "Trance Classics" events you see today.

Archived