Forthcoming Guest Mix, Monthly Specials & Brand New Show

Max Kane

Exciting few weeks in prospect for me, just got the news that I'll be supplying a guest for a Belgian DJ named Bluesky on huge net station www.sensegenerate.fm for his excellent 2hr show entitled 'Blend'

Previous guest mixers have included the likes of Terje Bakke, Eelke Kleijn, Guillaume Nyckees, Morty Lines, M&D Substance, DJ Vega, FredNova and Lokitas amongst others. My guestmix will be broadcast 12th February and I'll supply more details as I get them.

Secondly on Sunday 4th February my show 'The Progressive Showcase' will begin a new concept with the first of many Monthly Specials. On each & every first Sunday of the month I'll be supplying a 2 hour mix as opposed to the usual one hour, I'm very excited by this as it'll allow me to be more creative with tracklistings & obviously play more tunage! Keep your eyes peeled for more details on other forthcoming Specials on www.clubdv.fm & of course 'The Progressive Showcase' will continue weekly as normal.

Finally (and very tentatively) I can announce that friend of the board Cliffy Burrows' excellent new venture www.digitizedfm.com will be up & running as of this Sunday. Details are sketchy at the moment so I cannot elaborate too much but hopefully this forthcoming Sunday should see a new show hosted by myself kicking off on this very exciting new station.

A record label & club night also carrying the Digitized name are lined up aswell with more details currently available at www.myspace.com/digitizedrecords.

Keep eyes peeled to my myspace & on the forum for more details soon 8-)

excellent stuff !  :D

Cheers mate.

The first show on Digitized is initially pencilled in for Sunday 4th feb at 6pm. This slot may change doe to the fact that my other show on clubdv follows straight after which is hardly ideal.

But for at least the first week you'll be getting 3 straight hours of prognastics from myself as the digitized launch of my new show there coincides with the first Monthly Special of 'The Progressive Showcase'

Archived