Lol @ my sister

Bjorn

haha, my sister and her boyfrined have been up from london to see the fmaily this weekend just gone. One of the topics over diner was my birthday presents from them - sum slipmats and a t-shirt, upon enquiring where she got the slipmats from, she said she went to a dj shop in london where the guys in there 'looked at her funny' and gave her the strangest look when she asked if they had any of those 'red-label' records your (me) always on about - oh dear, oh dear, oh dear.........

haha, she said she'd been talking to a frined at her company whose boyfrined has decks and she told my sister to look for those rare 'reb-label' records, hahahahahah!!

after much laughter i then explained to my sis its 'white' not red-label, hehe

made me chuckle A LOT anyway.....thought i'd share that comical moment with u guys!

Thats a classic mate!!!

The mrs was asking me what a Black lable was a while back!!!! "Black label?" i asked, "its a lager called carling black label", she was said "what? i thought it had something to do with records"

lol

I replied " you mean a white label, after laughing to the extent i nearly pissed my self!!!

must be a women thing!!! :D

haha, thats wiked!!

good stuf mate!

my sister wasn't impressed with me when about 3 hours after mentioning the whole thing i just burst out laughing cos i was thinking about it agian :D:D:D

Archived