Got my CDJ1000 today!

Bjorn

If you are buying a DJM 600, just to let you know westenddj are giving you a free pair of pioneer hdj-1000 headphones when u purchase the mixer.

click http://www.westenddj.co.uk/ProductInfo.asp...oductid=DJM600S

I got this myself but they didnt have any pioneer headphones in stock so i settled for the Technics RP-DJ1200. Was still chuffed to bits though! I'm sure decks.co.uk are doing a similar offer.

All i have so far is my djm600 and headphones and monitors. Will be getting some cdj-800s next month (when i can afford em) - cant wait! Won't be bad for my first set up!!

Heres some pics so far

picture014.jpg

picture015.jpg

picture016.jpg

picture018.jpg

cdcase1.jpg

As you can see everythings in place. All i need is them cdj800s and I'm off! You can imagine how frustating it is when uve got all the gear in place but just need the final and most important parts!

Lol fair play, looks pretty decent there and like your wall mount :)

You can imagine how frustating it is when uve got all the gear in place but just need the final and most important parts!

I think each part of dj'ing and equipment wise are imporant lol - can you imagine have a mint pair of decks and no mixer? Or decks a mixer and no records? :)

nice setup Sam.

I got my DJM fro mdecks and that offer was on at the time, but i found the mixer at £590 so decks beat the price at £585 but obviously couldn't include the headphones with that..

I tried asking decks.co.uk to beat the price and they did but were charging €40 for shipping, im getting free shipping with thomann. Also they made a mistake of adding 2 SONY headphpnes to my order, so they said just return them, and ill get a full refund and some freebies :) wonder what the freebies will be! ;)

Decks.co.uk are pretty decent like that. They will match pretty much anything :) Gutter about the shipping though... Think its cos they abide to ship just to "Great Britain" and not "U.K". Used to get those difference muddled up in school doh!

Decks.co.uk are pretty decent like that. They will match pretty much anything :) Gutter about the shipping though... Think its cos they abide to ship just to "Great Britain" and not "U.K". Used to get those difference muddled up in school doh!

yeh that will be why :thumbsup:

that's a sick setup Bjorn!! i am DROOLING!!

I would love having a pair of cdj's home for a week or summin.. just to try it out. Only cd's i have worked with is the old cdj500's... old, huge and not very hi-tech. I rely on my 1210's here at home. Still works good :)

that's a sick setup Bjorn!! i am DROOLING!!

I would love having a pair of cdj's home for a week or summin.. just to try it out. Only cd's i have worked with is the old cdj500's... old, huge and not very hi-tech. I rely on my 1210's here at home. Still works good :)

can't beat the fauthful 1210's!!

Cheers Fuzz

Archived