Unknown Mix - Mixed by Aza

Aza

I have just discovered from an old friend a set I did at Cardiff Students Union back in 2003. It surely seems like a fair while... ;)

Anyhow, think the set was 9-10 or 10-11pm as a little build up, so some quite light trance tunage here. Therfore, I thought I would share it with you as I also uploaded it to my website :lol:

As ever, appreciate it if you can have a listen and let us know what you think - there is one of two gaps where the recording has been pieced together [i think] (don't know why...).

Tracklisting:

Right click here > Save Target As...

1. Above & Beyond – Satellite [Anjunabeats]

2. Jurgen Vries – Take My Hand [Direction]

3. Tiesto – Love Comes Again [Nebula]

4. Yomanda vs DJ Uto – Kaminari [You Clash!]

5. Plummet – Cherish the Day (Antillas Remix) [Manifesto]

6. Tiesto – Adagio for Strings [Magik Muzik]

7. Nickleson – Ying (Solid Globe Remix) [1 Sided Logo - Ltd Edition DJ Promo)]

8. Scott Bond v Solarstone – Naked Angel [Made in England]

9. Airscape – Sosei (Johan Gielen Remix) [iD&T]

10. VPL – It’s Showtime [Closet]

I remember the whole furore over Yin on proper jules.net board goin back over erm,, the relaes version slightly difefring or summat? I never saw much in tha track , like it was being hyped up to be ha ha , checking this ahtt guv! if poss can swipe for like a guest mix for my saturday show ? :lol: (since no ones taking up offesr I resorting to swiping peoples mixes but of course doing the courtesy of asking for useage! ;))

Yeh clear plastic sleeve - and had this logo thing etched on the back. Very decent tune for me IMO. Big fan of Hans Zimmer work in that movie and also the Gladiator track :) Always played that tune when I had the opp - nice to show off [with what I once that - oh vinyl memory :(]. Limited to 500 copies :)

Archived