My commercial radio gig - kmfm

dormouse

For those who were interested - I'm now working for kmfm in Kent - presenting weekdays from 10am-3pm, plus Sunday breakfast 8am-12pm.....

You can listen online at www.kmfm.co.uk/shepway

A good way to relieve boredom - email me or send me a text to 81800 starting with the word "variety", or give me a call on 01303 240 402 !!!!!!

Cheers!

Adam

(Dormouse)

• 3 weeks later...
Thanks for listening, Chrissie, if you did. :-)

Sorry Adam, didn't have time to listen on Monday. :angry:

Had a disastrous day yesterday and today has been just as bad.

My car wouldn't start this morning as the leads etc were wet through due to all the wind and rain last night and l ended up running the battery down trying to get it to fire up. At 5.55 this morning l had to ring the Duty Manager and ask if someone could pick me up as couldn't get a taxi at that time of the morning and its too dangerous to walk along the bypass in the dark. I was 30 mins late starting work so had to stay on today to make up the time. After work l had to go into town as l accidently broke my new glasses (yesterday) whilst putting the washing out. When l got home managed to get the car started and took it to my car mechanic. He's going to get it sorted out tomorrow so made arrangements to get a lift into work tommorrow morning. It's going to be an expensive week. :angry:

At 4.30 l had my Combi Boiler serviced and after the service engineer left, water started dripping off the cabinet-nightmare. Had to turn the boiler off so l'm sitting here in the cold. I rung the "out of hours" service at 6.00 and l'm still waiting. Couldn't go to my "fitness class" as l was waiting for a phone call. Went on the computer and the printer wouldn't work, lights flashing, indicating l had a paper jam, no paper jam so pulled all the plugs out etc and reconnected up and rebooted computer. Same lights still flashing, got really mad, and systemactically checked everything. Turned out the ink cartridges had somehow got jammed. An hour later and all's well.

Rant over. I'm off to bed.

I check your show out definately Adam, dont suppose you`ll be dropping the odd 135 - 140 bpm beast on your show will ya? :lol:

When do you start, just checked out the website and your not up on there yet?

Have been on there a couple of weeks now, but the web guy's been on holiday!

The website will get sorted this week.

Sadly it's all daytime playlisted "pop" music, which I don't mind too much anyway. I'll do a proper dance show when they'll let me. But not during the day!

I think it was the Weds show l listened into for the last hour of your show and also sent you a text. However not sure if you got it or not.

Anyway l thought you sounded very professional, though must admit not too keen on the tunes you played. :o

I have no choice over the music - but personally I think the music they play is spot on. Couldn't get away with anything else at that time of day.

Never got your text, Chrissie!

Definitely text or email if you're listening in again though!

Archived