SVD Mix Mag CD

whos_this_guy

I'm with Gregg on this. Sander still hasn't grown on me yet.

I really don't see what all the hype is about. I've not been impressed by him as a DJ, and although I like some of his productions, none of them are particularly outstanding. His sound and bassline is becoming a bit tedious now - his remix of Yello!, Direct Dizko, and that Arctic Monkeys bootleg all have the same style and it can only last for so long before people become bored.

OK, most producers have a "tried and tested" formula, but I think Sander has pushed his a bit more than other producers.

his remix of Yello!, Direct Dizko, and that Arctic Monkeys bootleg all have the same style and it can only last for so long before people become bored.

I'm gona have to defend him on this front.

The Arctic Monkeys remix was done purely as a bit of fun, he never intended it to be released so probably just threw it together useing exisiting structure. The 'Yello' tune is god awful, what a bad track, but i dnt think Sander shld be blamed because the original is piss poor aswell, again he just updated it.

I never really liked Direct Dizko but i would say that it's quite different to most of the stuff he's put out, if you compare his work now to his first few tunes 'Punk'd' & 'Loaded' i think his sound has definately evolved.

I rate him very highly though, so may be biased, feel free to put forward a counter argument :thumbsup:

Im with Tom on this one, he's one of my fav producers at the mo, and his sets i have seen hav been amazing. Really looking forward to Gods on sat :)

I think the cd is amazing, goes thru electro house, to tech house/minimal to tech trance. Really well mixed as well, best mixmag cd for a long time....

Archived