Faithless - Greatest Hits

bigsteve

haha, shows how good an impression u made mate!!

thats well cool - i'd go right out and get the new judgement euphoria cd :wink: , i'd get it now but im skint!

haha, thats very true, ihavn't bought any cd's for an age, but i'd like this one - the tl is too good 2 miss seen as half of those tunes are unavailable 2 buy!

Its a running thing with best ofs that they dont do them on vinyl, take Basemnet jaxx as another example- I think the excuse is that theyve chucked all albums and singles out on vinyl or summat silly.

Saying that the Chemical Brothers, Underworld and Pet Shop Boys boxsets are proof if the labels pull their finger out they can do it! blame SonyBMG Steve!

I'm sure there would be a market out there for it. Embarrassingly I don't own any Faithless vinyl, but I really should. Releasing this album on 3x 12" must have an appeal out there. Look how much the Gatecrasher vinyls sell for now

Instead of doing a best of they are re-issuing key singles, theres already two out Insomnia and Salva Mea (came out couple of months back),1st August We Come One and God Is A DJ are out, I'll be buying God Is A DJ as the cd release had edits of the serious danger and sharp boys mixes. got t promo of We Come One though already.

Archived