Worst joke Wednesday!

Briggsy

Ok, its "worst joke wednesday" - every wednesday, everyone has to post their worst ever jokes in here....

Here's mine:

Su Wong marries Lee Wong. The Wong's have a baby. The nurse brings in the new baby boy - but it is white! The nurse says "Congratulations! What will you name the baby?". Well, says Mr Wong, two Wongs don't make a white so I think we'll name him Sum Ting Fu*king Wong!

Teacher walks into the headmasters office and says "I've just caught the 5th formers gambling!".

Headmaster says "What were they doing?"

Teacher says "They were seeing how far up the wall they could pee"

Headmaster says "What did you do?"

Teacher says "I hit the roof!"

Headmaster says "Really?.. How much did you win?"

Two tourists were driving through Wales at Llanhyfryddawellehynafdprindanfygy, they stopped for lunch and asked the waitress "before we order could you please settle an argument for us and pronunce where we are very slowly?"

The waitress leaned over and said "Burr Gurr King!"

A visitor to a mental institution asked the director how he decided which patients should be kept in.

The director said "We fill up a bath, then offer the patient a teaspoon, teacup or a bucket and ask them to empty the bathtub".

Visitor says "Oh, I see, a normal person would choose the bucket, because its the biggest".

The director says "No, a normal person would pull the f**king plug out! Would you like a bed near the window?"

Archived