Jules Selling his Share in Kasbah?

bigsteve

Perhaps he had bitten off more than he could chew. :lol:

I think l read somewhere that he had decided to sell his share as it wasn't for him (being a Restaurateur)

My mate Paul appreciates good food as he use to be a professional chef, and was a chef at "Browns Hotel" in Mayfair, a five star Hotel. He had a meal there and thought it was very good.

What I can't stand is French servings.

You know - you order an expensive meal which you wait 50 minutes for before it arrives, and when it does, it's the smallest thing in the world. It looks and tastes ok, but you feel cheated.

At least at Little Chef you know where you stand...

LittleChefLogo.png

I reckon its down to him not being Ibiza to run it as often as he'd like. Whenever he's there, he's DJ'ing.

He probably sold it to fund his "Strange Love" clothing label that he's bringing out

With ref to your first comment about him not being in Ibiza etc; I thought that too. He has so many other committments, his other gigs, his R1 show, he is also married with children so l can't see how he could find time to take on a restaurant as well. Perhaps he was thinking about the future.

With regards to his "Strange Love" clothing label, l think that's on hold.

I think Stuart went there last summer during his Ibiza trip??

Yes I was there for dinner one night. I had to look back at my Ibiza report from last year to remember what I had. It was the 'Beer Battered Fish & Chips' which was very good. The best thing about Kasbah for me was the location which is stunning to say the least!

Archived