Crasher @ GC1 - 27th May

Bank Holiday Sun 27th May

Crasher

at Gatecrasher One

Paul van Dyk (6 hr set)

Riley & Durrant

9:30pm-6am/Limited savers online/£22.50+bf standard.

Gatecrasher One, 121 Arundel St. Sheffield

how very f*cking interesting!

The same night as GCSSS - the SSS line-up got leaked a week ago - this line up has just been released - a sh*t load of gutted ppl who bought their SSS tix already!

f*ck chavfest - PVD, here we come!

is it a proper crasher advert or just club country? had my mixmag yesterday, but not looked through it properly yet. I heard it is a proper double page crasher advert though...

why have they put two huuuuge events on the same day? they'll pack both out i think, but annoy the hell out of everyone going to either of those nights! ridiculous!

is it a proper crasher advert or just club country? had my mixmag yesterday, but not looked through it properly yet. I heard it is a proper double page crasher advert though...

why have they put two huuuuge events on the same day? they'll pack both out i think, but annoy the hell out of everyone going to either of those nights! ridiculous!

yeh, full 2 page advert!!

Mad innit, will annoy all the ppl who have already bought their SSS tickets!

PVD for me im thinking :thumbsup:

a lot cheaper for start and better..

Very strange putting PVD on relatively close (geographically) on the same night as Lotherton Hall. Why not just put him on at the festival and go for the kill?

There were rumours elsewhere that PVD was playing Lotherton Hall and people bought cheap advance tix on the strength of that. Bit silly going on a huntch, but it turns out there was some truth to it now. Typical GC

I wouldn't pay to see PvD for six hours. He's unpredictable at the best of times, so if he's having a shiiter, you've gotta put up with it for 6 hours.

Loads of people are complaining about GCSSS, but in all fairness, at least the line-ups is a bit different from what everyone else is doing, and its not bad value for money compared to all the other outdoor events.

All the other outdoor events have the same predictable line-ups - Armin, Marco V, Eddie Halliwell, etc - at least this is something different. I doubt i'm going to any of them - but out of the two, i'd rather the variety of GCSSS than a PvD yawnfest. I wonder if he'll be doing any more of that cheesy fake keyboard playing to milk the crowd.

PvD is too up his own arse now - just like Tiesto. I hope Armin never goes down that route - he's about the only DJ in the current top 10 i've got any respect for now. The others are money grabbers that come up with half-assed sets.

To be honest I have to agree with Briggsy. I'd rather see a varied lineup than a 6 hr set by one DJ regardless of who it is. I've never seen PVD but I cant imagine he's that good that he will keep me interested for 6 hours. Much prefer the varied line ups with DJs having a maximum of 2 hours a set.

I might head to SSS but I'm not sure as yet. It'll be that or nothing that weekend though, not PDV im afraid.

Archived