Drugs

HIGGZY

I have never taken any pills on a night out....although its pritty clear that at a guess 85% of people on the clubbing sene are on them. i was wondering if any one has or does them when there out, is it worth all the gurning and the look that you dont have a clue as to where you are....

i dont want to sound nieve in any which is kinda why i is asking this question?

Definitely worth checking out some stuff here and related pages on the same site regarding drug/club culture and how it's changed:

http://www.thesite.org/drinkanddrugs/drugc...origins/ecstasy

I think today, for those who don't like dance music or 'clubbing' as we know it, this preconception that we all take drugs all the time is largely a stereotypical view still hed today based upon what was known about the rave culture more than a decade ago.

olly did these herbal pills he bought - hes done em b4, said they kinda make u buzz a bit.

Then i found 4 of them on the floor (i also found 3 ecstacy pills) so i necked the 4 legal pills and they did naff all! (i sold the ecstacy!!)

lolz!

i went clubbing for about 2/3 years before i ever tried anything, now i do stuff but dont think it takes anything away from the fact that youre there for the music.

if anything it enhances the music when youre out imo, the only thing i hate is seeing people doing drugs that ARENT club drugs, like ive been to the last 3 tidy weekenders (dont ask why, i dont even like HH :? ) and the amount of ket /GHB messes you see at those events is just stupid. i cant see the point in being in a club and not knowing what the f*** is going on like.

ive been in a few states in a club in the past and it totally spoils it, you cant even remember the night half the time. its all about moderation imo :)

thanks for ur homesty in ur reply mate, moderation i a valuble word...i like to have a few spliffs befor a night out espially if its a trance night as i find it makes me more involved with the music.....

Archived