McDonald's Monopoly

bigsteve

Clearly all the 'properties' aren't issued in equal numbers, but there are people selling their duplicates on eBay and people are buying them! Madness :huh:

Don't understand, are you talking about a board game. :confused:

it is madness. Only the other day, my mate was telling me about World of Warcraft where people sell "powers" and "gold" online for real money to use in a virtual world! I was well perplexed. The world, has unofficially gone mad, and you can officially buy anything on Ebay.

well, nearly anything. :mellow:

Mcdonalds is gross. How do you guys eat that s***?!? Last time i ate there was with the ex girlfriend about 2 years ago. No s***, i had a double quarter pounder thing when they were doing those, and i was sick. Never eaten it again.

I do however have a soft spot for Burger King...

Don't understand, are you talking about a board game. :confused:

Depending on what you buy, you get stickers to peel off. They can be instant wins or a 'Monopoly property.' The idea is to collect a set of one colour and then you win bigger prizes. However, 1 of each set is extremely rare. People are on eBay selling their duplicates as though its easy to get the remaining ones of the same colour.

let me defend my shop!!! hahaha

yeh u have to spend £9.99 or more to get £1 or £2 off. still its something!

btw steve ur always in macd's !! haha :thumbsup:

bugger i could go a quarter pounder wi cheese now!!!

McDonald's is a horrific eating venue. Even the building offends me, especially when they are built in historic or traditional areas where they look totally and utterly out of place. I feel for the people who have to work in these fast food outlets :wacko:

Archived