Less forum activity

Max Kane

Over the next two weeks especially & then up until the end of May my activities on the forum will be significantly reduced due to my impending completion of my degree.

I'll still check back now & then but generally I'm gona have to limit things to mainly posting about my show & DJing activity, most of my spare time will be dedicated to keeping things going & myspace will be the only site I'll really spend any time on.

MSN will also be pretty much out of bounds as I have loads to do & wana get myself in gear for the final 6 weeks of my degree.

Have fun without me...

:)

Good luck sir. Just ensure that you return on here in the Summer or we shall smite you down with our maces and arrows. I'm a dab hand at the old crossbow - you have been warned! Good luck sir :)

Mutual Tom.

I have 6 weeks left myself. V.scary considering this is as the famous chant goes.......'the final countdown'.

My dissertation is out the way now, I just got 2 bits of work to do and then hit the books. I want to make sure I get into a strict routine. Ideally, I should be revising now, but my aim is to just rinse these two bits of work (due in 10days time) and start a revision portfolio!

It is a bit of a bitch though because its well early with the exams and all in the 3rd year :(

Best of luck to ya mate and hopefully you get a decent degree :)

This is the life here. I am extracting the maximum out of my year here in sunny Spain - all lectures done by 1pm, cheap drinks, beautiful women from across the globe, no exams, and of course lots and lots of sun.....

I'll just go get my shades. Hasta luego B)

Afraid not! Education time (thanks to Google):

So what does "hasta luego" have to do with this? It means "see you later," or "I'll see you shortly," or "'til then." "Hasta luego" says that you will stay in touch with classmates and your University.

Archived