Lisa Lashes

Briggsy

Lisa Lashes isn't particularly attractive, but there is something about her that just gets my pulse going. In some photo's, she looks gorgeous, and then in others, she looks like a bit of a trout.

She looks a right dirty bugger though don't you think?

I wouldn't mind playing with her one's and two, and twiddling her EFX unit. I bet she's great with her Flanger.....

So, if she showed you her EQ's, would you show her your twelve inches? (I know most of you have converted to 5 inches now, but I guess she might still be interested...). Would you connect your Line-out plug into her line-in socket?

That is all! :ph34r::ph34r:

Amber D is on the level. I dont think i could handle her. I know i'd be the one minute man with her...but at least that means i get two goes! :ninja:

Seriously, that girl knows how to (un)dress too, which does it for me...The upper lip (easy now) piercing is sexy too. With most girls it looks chavvy, but she pulls it off.

Whilst we're on the subject of which hard house Dj (female!) would get a smashing, Kim Ayres isn't all that bad. She looked pretty nice at the BIC event.

Anne Savage is by far nicer than Lashes though. Lashes is a bit of a unit (95% of which is contributed through her chest) and would probably squash you if she was on top.

Hmmf, I really really get annoyed by these female DJ's that show their tits. They get booked for that reason, not for their actual DJ'ing talent (Nicci Bellucci for example)

Bloody annoys me......

ahh the power of a female. If someone wants to book me, i'll get my baps out...i dont lactate either...honest! :ph34r:

There are loads of fit female DJ's too. Imagine going to Tidy where Kim Ayres (alright, stop going on about her..) and Savage were baring all. Jesus wept, I'm there.

Charlotte Birch looks pretty dirty too. I had a copy of Mixmag or Ministry years ago where she was in a maid outfit doing some hoovering (obviously for the hard house 'hoovers & horns' connection).

She looked a belter. have seen pictures where she looks a bit rough and ready though.

Lisa Lashes isn't particularly attractive, but there is something about her that just gets my pulse going. In some photo's, she looks gorgeous, and then in others, she looks like a bit of a trout.

She looks a right dirty bugger though don't you think?

I wouldn't mind playing with her one's and two, and twiddling her EFX unit. I bet she's great with her Flanger.....

So, if she showed you her EQ's, would you show her your twelve inches? (I know most of you have converted to 5 inches now, but I guess she might still be interested...). Would you connect your Line-out plug into her line-in socket?

Very clever Briggsy. :lol:

Simcut has a point though. I know one female DJ that is awful - and got a gig one year based on her looks. Her boyfriend is one of the best DJ's ive ever heard, yet he's never played outside his own house.

That would also explains why Seb Fontaine always gets booked. Crap DJ, but he has the biggest pair of boobs in the business.

Simcut has a point though. I know one female DJ that is awful - and got a gig one year based on her looks. Her boyfriend is one of the best DJ's ive ever heard, yet he's never played outside his own house.

Tylor Leigh????

When i saw her a while back i guy ( who i presume to be her boyfriend ) was selecting all the tunes.

Tylor Leigh????

When i saw her a while back i guy ( who i presume to be her boyfriend ) was selecting all the tunes.

No no mate, its a mate and his girlfriend.

Tylor Leigh is rather bland though. Seen her a couple of times now. She's average - nothing special at all. Out of two, i'd give her one. She did select her own tunes though :confused:

Archived