Champions League

Uberduck

How good a come-back was that from us tonight? Wayne over shadowed Ronnie, which reminds us all how good this little scouse bloke is.

They commentators picked up on it but I think our second half come-back was helped by Gattuso going off and Carrick & Scholes pulling their fingers out.

Oh, and how good was Scholes' pass that setup the second goal? That was just plain audacious!!

The game tomorrow should be pretty funny. Jose and Rafa are like two little jack russells yapping at each other.

"He said this"

"He said that"

:lol: Comical.

Fergie made me laugh when asked [by an Itallian journalist] in the pre-match press conference what he thought of Rafa's comment that Maldini would stop Ronnie. He didnt hear properly and when one of the English journalists confirmed it was Benitez, Fergie said "What? Rafa of Real Madrid, sorry, Liverpool" :lol: . Thats a sneaky little kick at his heels if ever I heard one!

As much as I hate him, the Premiership would be at a loss if Jose left Chelsea. He's such an arsehole you cant help but like him.

He was caught out on Sky Sports News today attending a WWE wrestling match with his kids. Some yank wrestler picked him out in the crowd. Needless to say that was followed by a massive roar of boo's and thumbs down from the audience of kids.

Archived