Judge Jules's Clothes

Si_E_P

Hi guys

im not sure if you guys can remember this far back but heres a weird request from you guys. In ministry magazine do you guys remember the 'look like a Dj' article they had where the pictured a dj and then came up with alternative clothes which you can buy on the high street. Well i was wondering if you guys can find out the authentic jeans that Jules was wearing when he appeared in this and also where to get some from? Theres one for the anorachs. I think it was in a 2000 magazine.

Many thanks

Si

I bet our Jason knows the answer- he's probably got the article tucked away somewhere. He's a clever lad thats for sure.

Legendary Jason B(age :) He has probably got the editted images to go with itage ;)

From memory in regards to clothes he used to buy alot of his tops from a shop called custo. He was going to have his own clothing range called truelove clothing or something like that but shelved it in the end i believe.

It was called Strange Love but as Ducky mentioned, it has been shelved (for now).

In the "Gallery" on his website there are a few photos of him in t-shirts which have the words "Strange Love" incorporated in the design.

Archived