Jules @ Promise gets Funky, Fri 26th Aug

Just thought I'd point this one out. Jules is playing a funky set in the main room, then a trance set in the back room. I know Jules does 2 sets at JS, but not heard of him doing a funky and trance set in a UK club before on the same night. Not sure how this will work out, as hoards of people are sure to follow him into the small back room.

2 days after this too there is john askew, adam sheridan and johan gielen on the sunday at promise. will only be able to afford one and will end up doing the sunday, not too sure on the idea of trance in the back room, even if it is only for a one off night.

It will be seriously packed. I can only hope they have bouncers on that room stopping it getting over-busy. There's not even a proper dj booth there either :? I guess they've thought about this tho

yeah, is cos theyve got this, then that night on the sunday, then marco v and jon o bir the week after or 2 weeks after, so they said 3 trance nights in 2 weeks will be too much. has a point like, i just think jules and marcos in a room that holds about 50 is a bit of a strange idea :?

• 2 months later...

Archived