Judgement Sundays

Aza

Just checking out JJ's home page and seen he got the line up for JS up. Whats happened? I know I ain't really kept up to date on my musical awareness, but who is Vicky Devine - lol? Whats happened to Eddie? So great line-ups in there though, but quite a bit of shuffling going on there. Check the picture...

270407_094821_JSundays_2007.jpg

Think Vicky Devine has played for them quite a bit previously, she's alaso had other residencies over in Ibiza & in the UK.

Not sure about the Eddie situation but I think it's a shrewd move by Jules to get SvD as ressie, he'll pull in a lot of punters that maybe wouldn't be tempted by Jules & lashes

Think Vicky Devine has played for them quite a bit previously, she's alaso had other residencies over in Ibiza & in the UK.

Not sure about the Eddie situation but I think it's a shrewd move by Jules to get SvD as ressie, he'll pull in a lot of punters that maybe wouldn't be tempted by Jules & lashes

Eddie is on a few line-ups - but isn't he also DJ'ing for Cream in Ibiza too this year during the week? I suspect he's trying to balance things out so that he cna play for both Ibiza events, whilst still keeping some time to play in the UK.

I can't see SvD working out to be honest. Lets face it, Eden is the place for your average Joe that likes his mainstream music - its not where your "serious" clubber will go. There will be some that go to see specific DJ's, but on the whole, its the place for your average person that just has a bit of interest in dance music, but isn't particularly clued up. Sander van Doorn is still pretty much breaking through - and won't be known by the average punter thats just going out for a bit of music and a few drinks.

I can't see SvD working out to be honest. Lets face it, Eden is the place for your average Joe that likes his mainstream music - its not where your "serious" clubber will go. There will be some that go to see specific DJ's, but on the whole, its the place for your average person that just has a bit of interest in dance music, but isn't particularly clued up. Sander van Doorn is still pretty much breaking through - and won't be known by the average punter thats just going out for a bit of music and a few drinks.

SvD won't appeal to the people you mention mate, not at all, but if they're over there then they'll go see Jules & Lashes anyway, with SvD being resident he'll be there simply to pull in other people who have different tastes.

I know if i was planning on going Judgement Sundays over there & I saw Lisa Lashes on a lineup I'd be instantly unlikely to go, but if SvD was also on i'd be much more inclined to attend, Jules is very astute is making sure his night appeals to a wide range of people thus getting the old taschengeld rolling in

The line-ups look pretty decent to me.

Randy Katana

Marcel Woods

Marco V

Christopher Lawrence

Patterson

Fabio Stein

Fred Baker

Eddie H

Pretty decent names on the bill there. I see your point with the SVD thing but I guess as he's the big thing in Trance/Tech at the moment, they're trying to reflect that with the lineup.

We discussed this in the Godskitchen post but I just done get Lashes playing almost bi-weekly. They must have used her just to attract all the uneducated ones that recognise her name from all the commercial compilations. Fair enough if you look, they've tried to put her on nights with other harder DJ's playing i.e. Marcel Woods & Anne Savage but she'd always have to either play a hard-trance set or play last. Hard House just doesn't fit with say M.Woods techier style.

J.Jules

L.Lashes

M.Hardwick

M.Vedo

I mean, how on earth does her style fit into that of the others on this bill?

P.s. I wonder if M.Woods will still be playing Advanced, Cherry Blossom, Monotone, Greece 2000 in every set through the summer. :confused:

P.s. I wonder if M.Woods will still be playing Advanced, Cherry Blossom, Monotone, Greece 2000 in every set through the summer. :confused:

Definately :mrgreen:

It's a major reason that a lot of people go to see him play.

Justin, we'll be out there as of the 9th august...I cant miss you with your ink either!

Last year at Judgement Sundays we ended up right next to the DJ booth and whilst sorting through his cd`s jules looked over and gave the tatts the thumbs up and gave the bow down motion. I got a really cool photo as he rolled his shirt up to show me his

post-137-1178218642_thumb.jpg

Last year at Judgement Sundays we ended up right next to the DJ booth and whilst sorting through his cd`s jules looked over and gave the tatts the thumbs up and gave the bow down motion. I got a really cool photo as he rolled his shirt up to show me his

if i see you out there i'll come up and say hi... :thumbsup:

Archived