Stuart Fraser - April 2007 Mix

Here is my new mix for the month of April which is a couple of days late but hope you enjoy nonetheless :)

01. John O'Callaghan - Space & Time (Intro Mix) [Discover]

02. Jose Amnesia Feat. Jennifer Rene - Louder (Jon O'Bir Remix) [Armind]

03. Darren Tate - Prayer For God (Reaves & Ahorn Remix) [Mondo]

04. Aled Mann - Cause & Effect [Discover Digital]

05. Stoneface & Terminal - Super Nature (Giuseppe Ottaviani Remix) [Euphonic]

06. Dave 202 - Torrent [Captivating Sounds]

07. Bobina Feat. Elles De Graaf - Lighthouse (Sean Tyas Dub Mix) [Maelstrom]

08. Thomas Bronzwaer - Constellation [Yakuza]

09. Paul Webster - Corruption [Captivating Sounds]

10. Tiesto - Lethal Industry (Richard Durand Remix) [Magik Muzik]

Download Link: http://www.stuart-fraser.co.uk/apr07mix.mp3

Have listened to this fully Stu.

SUBLIME mixing, very consistent and seamless. It is very interesting to see (as with my last two mixes) how many tunes can be mixed in different ways etc. I had a few tracks you featured in this mix and in mine and I was very impressed with how they were mixed.

Great stuff - I like the idea of a monthly mix, mine are not as regular due to study atm, but when uni is out etc and my my website I might do the same :thumbsup:

Can I ask where you got that 'Prayer for a God' remix..?

SUBLIME mixing, very consistent and seamless. It is very interesting to see (as with my last two mixes) how many tunes can be mixed in different ways etc. I had a few tracks you featured in this mix and in mine and I was very impressed with how they were mixed.

Great stuff - I like the idea of a monthly mix, mine are not as regular due to study atm, but when uni is out etc and my my website I might do the same :thumbsup:

u can d/l it mondo records website mate.. i got it, its superb!

Thanks for the kind comments Aza. Much appreciated :)

I got the 'Prayer For God' remix from the Mondo promo iPool. As Craig says, I believe it is now available from the Mondo webste.

Archived