gave a sigh, and a sad sort of smile. He didn't follow me up, but later

he did, and I was surprised when we made love. He still seemed distant

and a bit cold, and I started to think that he was going to leave me,

and that he had found someone else.

I cried myself to sleep.

================================================

BLOKES DIARY

Wednesday 2nd May 2007.

Man Utd lost to AC Milan. Gutted. Got a shag though.

:lol: (Chuckles)

If I had a chick :unsure: I'd have acted the same. Gutted doesn't describe. I guess to think the trebble was a real possibility is a bit naive. In 99 we didnt have the same injury problems and the game in Turin (Juventus 2nd leg) all our players had a stormer inc. Keano who took the game by the balls. On Tue our key players were simply outplayed by Milan. Gattuso is suc a little s***. If he wasn't so good I'd hate him.

Fergie has questioned the ability of ANY club to repeat this with the strains of the modern game. I guess he's right as the big teams are all going out expecting to win trophies. This means for one club to take most/all would be a massive demand.

I guess the double would be nice but I think taking the Premiership from Chelsea would suffice! I certainly dont want to be beaten by them at Wembley but I think they've got players back that make a big difference i.e. Joe Cole, Arjen Robben. We need some of that fighting 'Man Utd mentality' that Fergie keeps going on about.

Now its a question of English pride or the dislike of all things scouse that directs my support in the final :confused: .

Cant understand why Alan Smith wasnt put in the middle of the park? he would have broke the play up and mixed it up with gattuso etc and stopped them playing. We all know the italians, and gattuso in-paticular cant handle players that are tough in the tackle.

I think its quite humerous that despite spending over £100 million on players, Chelsea could win feck all this season. Quality! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Just goes to show that money can't buy you happiness!!!

Kenyon said that even if they win no more trophies, their season has been a success. They've won the Carling Cup (Or Worthless Cup as Keano used to call it whilst it was still the Worthington Cup) and as we did last season, they'll cling on to that as a success story. As much as I basked in the glory at the Millennium Stadium last year, I knew deep down that this trophy is regarded as the minor of all competitions. I guess that as the competition increases for all the others, the Carling cup gains more significance (Keep telling yourself that Uber!! :blush: )

Archived