Other boards?

bigsteve

yeah i occasionally use matt h's

i also use:

anjunabeats forum

u-move (local club in derby)

bOred - Run by a bird of that previous board!

jj.net

this one

emporium (coalville)

To be honest jj.net used to be brilliant for pretty much anything from tune i.d's, recent releases to DVD help...

Now I think its on a decline (which is sad to see), but this one is continuously growing!

To be honest jj.net used to be brilliant for pretty much anything from tune i.d's, recent releases to DVD help...

Well this is why it's such a shame because today you're unlikely to find any constructive help on there for what you're looking for, unfortunately.

It hasn't helped either that people have moved away from Jules' board and joined other boards (like this one), but we can't complain I suppose!

There used to be so much pish on there that sometimes it felt potentially intimidating to post anything. Fair enough its electronic and you will never probably see any of them, but still sometimes its pathetic that you post something up for discussion and the post replies are totally irrevelant and slating!

This board have matured and I find it a friendly place to post pretty much anything!

This board have matured and I find it a friendly place to post pretty much anything!

try to avoid anything about crabs ;)

its mature but theres only so mature you can be :lol::lol:

I use here, jj.net and lokal club called elevate 'n' ocasionaly the carbon lounge @ god's

Clubs' own messageboards are invaluable too - when I first went up North is was alien territory, and finding a Trance night was my first mission; the fortnightly Friday nights at Promise in Newcastle came to light but it was their own messageboard that was invaluable for me in finding out information, on where it was etc. and I still go there now every so often to see the line-ups and plan a big one.

in fact, im gonna put a couple of videaos from the weekend up in my webspace (if thats ok with u tim?)

From Global Gathering? yeah upload them that'd be quality! Be wary of the old webspace though, 'll have to be selective...

Archived