this bought a tear to my eye...

Moonman

I used to religiously watch it back in the day! During the early 90s, CBBC on Sunday mornings repeated every Grange Hill right from the first episode, up to the present day. Best ever Sunday morning viewing :)

Yeah Grange Hill rocked!!

Its been the platform for the career of so many stars like Mark Fowler (Eastenders) and ermm........

Rowland rolandbrowng.jpg

My curiosity has led me to have a look and reminisce over some of the absolute legends that we watched week in, week out.

Check this video out for some examples:

[/url]

I cant remember their names bit check out the tall ginger bloke 30sec in, the [Mini Hitler] Janitor bloke, Mrs. McKluskey, and the teacher with the bowtie and glasses appearing at 4min 12sec in this video.

Every correct answer gets a Blue Peter badge!! ;)

Making me feel old :( .

i used to fancy Maria. She was hot back then and she still is in Holby City.

Does anyone remember the episode where that clever kid did LSD thinking the tabs were a temporary tattoo? I cant remember the kids name so its proving difficult to find on YouTube.

I used to watc GH religiously ever tuesday and friday at 1700hrs from 1991 to about 1994. This reminds me of when i was in primary school making the step up to the big bad secondary school!

They dont make them like they used to!! :rolleyes:

Gone are the days of kids wagging school, taking LSD and getting pregnant. No wonder kids are so messed up nowdays when they're being deprived of hardcore drugs and Janitors smacking students with their broom!

Some of the programs on TV for the kids in todays world are just plain derranged. They need a bit of 'Button Moon' and 'Magic Roundabout' to sort them out. Didn't do any harm to me :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

:mrgreen:

Kevin Jenkins!! Thats the Kids name that battered the LSD. Just Googled it and the first webpage suggestion was UTube:

'Kevin Jenkins takes LSD'

[/url]

This is pure class. Pretty basic storyline: Kid accidentally necks LSD, finds long-multiplication funny as f***, freaks out, tries to jump off a building then drinks Coke and comes down (physically and mentally) :lol:

Pure class. Enjoy!

genius!!! i havent seen this since it was aired originally but it kinda stuck with me.

there was another good one where a lad called Dudley (i think) does some graffiti on the school roof but gets stuck in the window lift...

That said, i never did Acid because of this very episode. It scared the s*** outta me.

Archived