Tracklisting Corrections

Bjorn

Hi guys, first off i'd just like to thank you all for your concerted efforts to help edit/correct the tracklistings.

I have just noticed recently that this section of the forum has gone rather quiet. Between myself, Tim, Simon & Keiran (KR) we have to upload these TL's individually - so when it comes to corrections the TL's only get whatever input is in the relevant thread below this one & from the person uploading it (i.e. me etc).

If any of you have any spare time then could you go back through some of the tracklisting threads - especially the last few months and find whatever corrections you can. Even if its only one label correction or name of a song or artist - its all matters and would be a huge help to us all!

Just post the corrections as a reply to the relevant thread.

Thanks again guys & girls for your ongoing help - its massively appreciated :thumbsup:

Thanks for this Bjorn - we need everyone's input in this so have a bash with the more recent tracklistings threads on this board, since although we base our work on the published Radio 1 TLs, it's our accuracy compared to the lazy BBC tracklistings that has, and will continue to, set this site apart from the rest. ;)

I did some corrections/updations/changations to some old jules r1 tl's namely 97 and 98, the ones I subbed originally and gave them to Simcut a while ago, did same with some essential mixes, basically my contirbutions would be more towards older tl's than neweer ones but regardless if I know summat for sure will make known anyhows. ;)

Archived