myspace

whos_this_guy

I don't understand why people have an account on this - no offence to those sirs who have already of course! But it doesn't do anything, its all full of pop-ups, loud colours, friends who you dont even know, and music that starts on its own which you didnt ask for.

Highly irritating!

I don't understand why people have an account on this - no offence to those sirs who have already of course! But it doesn't do anything, its all full of pop-ups, loud colours, friends who you dont even know, and music that starts on its own which you didnt ask for.

Highly irritating!

Some of the music pages do take an age to load & are annoying but generally it's a great tool for networkings & getting your music out there

www.myspace.com/djtombailey ;)

Myspace is mostly an absolute load of w***. Great to find out about bands on there though

Thats why I find it useful really. If there's an artist you like that has a 'myspace' page then its likely that some of the music friends will be of a similar style (or thats the theory). I use it in that way kinda like the 'If you liked this artist you may like....' on iTunes, Amazon etc.

Archived