Judgement Sundays Vs. Crasher 6th May

Only just round to mention this night - it was superb!!

Only just remembered due to Jules diary & pics, heh heh!

Jules played in the electro room as well as the main room - it was mad - he was pouring my mates vodka's from his 'grey goose' vodka - what a legend.

Chatted & shared a drink or two with Jules in VIP later on after his set - he deffo knows who i am now :thumbsup:

Said hello from you Tim, B)

pics off jules site:

You can just see me o nthe far right of this one and my mates in the middle

120507_181509_IMG_5264.jpg

my mate eric - haha - we got jules showing us his various cricket shots in VIP, right silly!

120507_180520_IMG_5501.jpg

**edit**

i nthat first pic i've just noticed exactly which moment that was - when jules was pouring the vodka. If you look closely at me you can see me holding my camera taking a picture for my mates - i have the exact opposite angle photo to that one!! I'll post it up when i get home :thumbsup:

Have heard nothin but excellent reports from this night (bar Lashes' set which went down poorly)

Haha good to see you schmoozing with the Judge again, blag us all some tickets on his jet to Ibiza would ya

hahahah!

Yeh the sets were all excellent - Jules been the best. Lisa Lashes was just gash - i thought she might lower her tempo following John Askew but no, she pitched it up - proper hard house....in crasher...wtf?

seems like you had a good night Bjorn! sorry i can't say the same. thought the music was average all night. Jules and Askew should have swapped round (i prefer julesey's better, later sets with slightly dodgier mixing).

i thought i saw you at one point Bjorn, but couldn't quite make out if it was you. standing on the stairs at the edge of the stage in front of the dj box if i remember right? can't say what point of the night it was, definitely before Jules finished though.

went home just as lashes dropped that remix of malamute - free to ride.

disappointing, hope the penultimate week before the closing party in ibiza is better (with Si Patterson i'm sure it will be)

may have been me matey, i was fooking mullered haha!

Yeh im sure the Patts night will be miles better. Proper Dj, hahaha.

I hope Lashes aint on when we are in 'beefa :unsure:

lashes isnt, but the closing party is halliwell and sander van boorn! will give that a miss i think! disappointed that its the same line up as a JS night i went to in august last year!

like i said though the week before will rock!

Archived