Judge Jules & Sander Van Doorn - Judgement Sundays Ireland 03/06/2007

Ok guys jus to let you know this goes live on 2fm from 11pm tomorrow (Sunday) night.. Sander is on from 11.30pm -1.00am and Jules from 1.00am-2.30am.. as 2fm is funded mainly by adverts, expect to hear some breaks every now and again which is annoying i know!!

Well I've been checking since 11pm and it doesn't seem to be on :(

Me too. Very disappointed. I stayed up until 2.30, its my day off today so didn't have to worry about getting up.

The strange thing is that there had been no mention of this gig on that radio station.

Hey guys so sorry bout this, I only found out myself when I walked into the club that 2fm pulled out and that it wasnt going to be broadcatsed on 2fm.. Im not sure the reasons for this but somethin was fishy!! Anyway apart from that I had a top night!!! will post some pics up 2moro!! Sander was class, nice mixture of techy and trancey numbers, started off with "Ricochet" - that choon sounds so phatt in a club!! played king of my castle remix, and his new one 'riff' which is QUALITY!!! Jules came on then, wearing the funniest lookin trainers I have ever seen (I have pictures lol). He was his right jolly self, played a mixture of new an old tunes including his new trumpet version of "Laid Bare".. I also saw some new choons of his in his wallet, one of which has the best title ever IMO, "Up Yer Ronson" lol and the other was "Dance Planet" I think.. Finished off the nite with Marc et Claude - I Need Ur Lovin, and SANG yes SANG over it!!!! Pics will be up 2moro!!!! I need sleep!

sounds like a classic jules night!

Heard that dubbed trumpet version of laid bare at SSS - pretty good imo, i really like it!

The singing soudns funny, get the pics up lad :thumbsup:

Finished off the nite with Marc et Claude - I Need Ur Lovin, and SANG yes SANG over it!!!! Pics will be up 2moro!!!! I need sleep!

I remember he did that when he played at Passion in september 05. he's there again this weekend, wonder if he'll do a repeat performance.

that set was one of the best i heard that year!

Archived