Passion

who's coming?

Jules

Si Patterson

Richard Durand

Marco V

JFK

That's my order of preference. Hopefully JFK and Marco V will be on fairly early to get them out of the way leaving the way clear.

Durand really impressed me at the Gallery in April. Looking forward to seeing if he's consistent.

im not going - mates birthday in sheff...but gregg - jesus - i was at that night at the gallery as well!! Was chatting to him b4 his set for ages - how good was Claessen too eh!

Claesson was quality as well, as was the man John 00!

I went to Passion on Saturday and it was a total disappointment. Running order was JFK (for the first hour), Si Patterson (set of the night), Durand, Marco V, JFK, then Jules.

I went home during JFK's second set, was so bored by then, the music had gone downhill after Patterson finished.

I'd imagine Jules played a techier set in line with the rest of hte line up. Not my favourite Jules style, so i just went home early.

It's shocking that JFK can actually be allowed to play main sets. His choice of tunes has got much worse than it was 3-4 years ago. Shan't mention his mixing.

thats all anyone ever speaks about - how god damn terrible JFK is - really does annoy me. Oh well.

I hear Patterson was spot on also - got a few txts from him during the night - seems he stayed around after his set & got absoloutly mullered! - i was wetting myself! What a legend!

thats all anyone ever speaks about - how god damn terrible JFK is - really does annoy me. Oh well.

I hear Patterson was spot on also - got a few txts from him during the night - seems he stayed around after his set & got absoloutly mullered! - i was wetting myself! What a legend!

there's only one person i can think of who thinks JFK is any good. and that's JFK.

the way he gave himself both sets surrounding armin absolutely stunk the place up. didn't even bring enough tunes to cover the two sets, there was so much repetition!

he needs to realise he isn't a big league DJ. he's a warm up DJ for a club that isn't as good as it once was. take some lessons from Jon O'Bir!

I thought he isn't resident at Passion anymore? I remember him joining Crasher a couple or three years ago although he hardly featured in their lineups.

Saw him at one of his 'Live & Loud' events a year and a half ago. He was shocking. It was at Elements in Northants. The audio quality was s*** anyway and left me with severe ringing in my ears for a week (no s***). His style was strange as.

He was loving himself a bit too much for an event being played in front of 400 people (or so). Egotistical f***er.

I thought he isn't resident at Passion anymore? I remember him joining Crasher a couple or three years ago although he hardly featured in their lineups.

Saw him at one of his 'Live & Loud' events a year and a half ago. He was shocking. It was at Elements in Northants. The audio quality was s*** anyway and left me with severe ringing in my ears for a week (no s***). His style was strange as.

He was loving himself a bit too much for an event being played in front of 400 people (or so). Egotistical f***er.

I'm just speculating, but all the events at passion since the new year has been JFK presents Live & loud or something similar, with him playing each night. Seems like he's taken a promoter/resident DJ role again, although nothing has been officially announced.

Yep, hit the nail on the head there Gregg - Andy Bagguley has now officially stepped down & quit as resident dj (why i have no idea - apparently the owners are twats tho.) JFK was the promoter - he went off to work with Crasher for a bit & has now returned to promotions at Passion & of course puts himself in as the resident DJ. Twat.

A producer/dj i know supplies JFK with a lot of records from his shop & says that he's a sound bloke. In my opinion tho he needs to take a look at himself, so egotistical like u said Uber - i mean, Armin played at passion a few months ago - JFK put himself on before & after armin, and then when JFK started his 2nd set the back room was co-incidentally shut at the same time. Coincidentally Passion wasn't that busy that night... Tut tut.

disappointing mate

i saw him at the gallery back in april, and never saw him before. He was quality that night, I think he benefited from a shorter set. He was on for about 2 hours at Passion and his set was a bit up/down.

Archived