My New Website

Aza

Thanks for your kind comments so far everyone :)

Wakey, it's been coded in php & html. What is your site addy, do you want to exchange links? :)

Chrissie, thanks for reminding about that, I completely forgot about those photo's :wacko: Twas a quality outing, however I feel disappointed by leaving early to getting there and missing your message as we could've met up. Hopefully there will be another time! I'll upload those photo's asap :thumbsup:

JasonB(age), link should be working ok'age?

Btw, f.a.o everyone, if you are running IE7 and use feeds, please could you subscribe and let me know if that works when I next carry out an update? I've figured the coding for it all etc, but I'm working on a few new mixes now (some very classical trance mixes to celeb the site launch) and will be attaching them to the feeds so hopefully you can conveniently download them.

I don't know much about php either :blink:

Memoir has helped extensively and implemented some sh!t hot php coding so that it is easily updatable with mixes and galleries - he has done a fab job with it.

I only know html, which at the moment seems to be fading out as more and more sophisticated sites use complex code.

Your site is very nice Tom - I think it's a sound. I like your gallery :)

Chrissie, I have just updated the site with those pictures from Newquay and for anyone else who is interested :)

Thanks again all, appreciate your comments, just got some more mixes to get up there now with the rest of my archive :) :thumbsup:

My computer keeps crashes when l come out of your site. :o It works fine whilst l'm on the site but as soon l come out of there the computer freezes and l end up having to turn it off at the mains cos it won't close down. Has it happened to anyone else?

Works beautifully for me! A wonderful website sir - can download all those mixes I missed on the board :)

I present you with chainmail for making my weekend of downloading a happy one!

chainmail_armor.jpg

Archived