Filo & Perri – ‘Anthem’ [Cosmic Gate mix]

Si_E_P

This has to be one of the tunes of the summer. Anyone know where to get your hands on this beuaty?

I agree mate! This was the most played tune at the Gatecrasher Summer Sound System - and the tune that got the biggest reaction too. It also got a good reaction when Armin played it at Godskitchen last month.

I've only seen two tunes get roaring receptions this year - and thats this one, and Super8 & Tab's "Needs To Feel" - those two tunes will be the big festival tunes this year I reckon.

Anyway, there's no such thing as the Cosmic Gate remix mate. I don't know where Jules got that from. Its actually the Nic Chagall remix that Jules is playing - although the John O' Callaghan mix is also very good.

The only place you can buy it at the moment is www.vonyc.com :thumbsup:

Many thanks to all who have replied to this. I now have a copy. Yes! Now to get gigs and get playing out again. Have been off the books at the mo and havnt Dj'd in ages so im building my tracks and looking for gigs again.

Am i the only one that thinks the way vonyc works is a joke?

No, I agree entirely mate. I only use Vonyc when I cna't buy the tunes elsewhere - such as cases like this.

PvD wouldn't play 192kbps MP3's in clubs, so why does he think we do? Every time I buy a tune, I have to request for it in .wav quality - and they're not particularly quick at sorting that out. I once waited 3 weeks for a tune.

Why can't they just sell 320kbps MP3's, and let us pay for tracks as and when we need them by Debit/Credit card like all the other online stores do? :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...
No, I agree entirely mate. I only use Vonyc when I cna't buy the tunes elsewhere - such as cases like this.

PvD wouldn't play 192kbps MP3's in clubs, so why does he think we do? Every time I buy a tune, I have to request for it in .wav quality - and they're not particularly quick at sorting that out. I once waited 3 weeks for a tune.

Why can't they just sell 320kbps MP3's, and let us pay for tracks as and when we need them by Debit/Credit card like all the other online stores do? :rolleyes:

PVD will only play off .aiff or .wav files!

Exactly! Dance Tunes are equally as annoying with this.

Its 320kbps or .wav files for me - otherwise I shan't bother at all.

Surely Vandit must get annoyed with everyone asking for the WAV versions? I always request them once i've bought a tune. I don't play the 192kbps MP3's - never!

Archived