Aza - Spectrum (Live Pioneering Mix)

Aza

Ok, here is my triple bootleg mashup featuring Snap, VPL and Dark Monks (all Steve Murano mixes). In its original form (even after being redone) it was a tad long so cue our very own, legendary Dormouse and Noff, who I have to say have both carried out smashing edits of this.

It's up for grabs, please check it out and see what you think etc. Support it if you wish ;)

>>> Click Here to Visit The Download Page <<<

Downloaded and listened to this chris.. liking it alot, but I dont like the vocal clashes of "T Break" and "Do You See the light" at the start.. however it sounds really well put togther and sounds quite creative!! I forgot how good "do you see the light" was!!!!!!!!!!

JasonB'age - DJ Sammy turned down my offer for a remix request ;)

Marty, Yeh as Ken stated, I just used my own decks for this ;) I ain't really got into/properly used production software.

Cheers for your comments Ken - I'm glad you like it and thanks for the feedback!

Mr Briggs has very kindly put in his time and also carried out another superb edit (many thanks Briggsy - most grateful ;)). You can now download this by clicking the link above. Check it out and see what you think!

Great work Aza, will definitely download your mixes on your website soon, which I must say is quite excellent!

It had been an idea years ago and I'm really pleased for ya that it's now come to fruition :thumbsup:

Hats off to you Aza, nice site and this Booty is a great idea, especially having people from the site giving there own edits.

I like all the edits, i would say Noff's is probably the best put together edit, Briggys is the more bangin edit and Dormouse's is a good alround edit.

Overall not much between them all, they are all good efforts.

Cheers Ducky - your comments are kindly appreciated.

There is a lot of talent on this board and I thought I would make the most of it by asking people to edit this for me - they have all done a great job!

Addenum:

JasonB'age has now completed his fab edit!

Check this link to download and see what you think :)

Thanks again to all :thumbsup:

Archived