for sale; 2x pioneer cdj800mk2's

Moonman

yep, the time has come to part with my CDJ's. My reason for selling firstly, is, i'm looking to purchase a new motorcycle - sad fact, i love bikes more than djing and so need the cash to get my hands on my new bike.

i'm sticking them on here before i put them on ebay to give you guys a heads up.

They are fully working, i'm the only owner in a smoke free house. I clean the lens with a cd cleaner weekly on them and i have had them approx 6 months from new. They come with original boxes and manuals, i still have the receipts. All lights, function work properly and there are no surface scratches to either unit.

I'm sure you dont need me to tell you how good these CDJ's are so i'll save us both some time.

Now the boring bit, i want £950.00 for them. NO OFFERS AS THEY ARE MINT. Only stipulation is, to save us both some money, is buyer collect from the Peterborough area (cambridgeshire)

PM me if interested.

PS. sorry if i put this in the wrong section, didnt know where else to put it!

Sorry to hear your selling up mate :(

I bet that was a monster decision, but as you say you love bikes - goodn on you & go for it!

How long have you been DJ'ing, what you going to do now? Have you quit completely?

Best of luck with your sale...

Sorry to hear your selling up mate :(

I bet that was a monster decision, but as you say you love bikes - goodn on you & go for it!

How long have you been DJ'ing, what you going to do now? Have you quit completely?

Best of luck with your sale...

Yeah it weren't easy. I've been djing about 8-9 years now. I wont quit completely. But yeah i want a new Honda - wanted one for ages and i'm gonna go for an '06 model.

We'll see what happens though.

Yeah postage annoys me, i'll have to come to some sort of agreement when they go up on ebay...

wow i just couldnt picture me without my CDJs i sold my turntable's and all my records and that was well hard but i new i was gettin cdj's so it helped me abit.. M8 i think this is gonna b well hard i couldnt live without my decks now tbh best of luck m8 :thumbsup:

Archived