Neuroscience Recordings Podcast

Neuroscience Recordings continue their series of excellent podcasts this month with their seventh installment & I'm very pleased to announce that I have provided the guest mix. As I'm sure you're all aware Neuroscience Recordings have released some fantastic tracks since the label began operating just about one year ago.

The label founder & head honcho Che Armstrong has already featured as a guest mixer on my monthly show 'The Progression Sessions' & is an exceptional DJ playing some gorgeous progressive house & trance. The label has released tracks from the likes of Gabriel Batz, DC Project, Luke Terry, Artificial Dreamer, Spex & Der Mystik with the releases making their way into the playlists of some of the worlds biggest DJs. Indeed many of the Neuroscience tracks have featured heavily in my own playlists, which makes being asked to provide this guest mix all the more special.

Previous podcast episodes have featured some fantasticly talented DJs providing mixes including Gabriel Lukosz of Basic Perspective, Tyler Michoud, DC Project, Gabriel Batz & huge International headliners Super8 & DJ Tab.

The podcast direct link can be found HERE

My tracklist for the mix is below...

Neuroscience Recordings Podcast Episode Seven.

Tom Bailey.

01 - Solarscape 'Zen' (Sunrise Intro Mix) [solarscape]

02 - Jose Amnesia ft. Jennifer Rene 'Wouldn't Change A Thing' [Armind]

03 - Anna Nalick 'Breathe' (Blake Jarrell Remix) [CD-R]

04 - Santerna & Fadelon 'Altitude' [Mondo]

05 - DJ Fist 'Hold Me, Kiss Me, Love Me' (DC Project Remix) [CD-R]

06 - Albert Vorne 'Formenta What' (Gareth Emery Remix) [Club Elite]

07 - Oliver Smith 'Tomahawk' [Anjuna Beats]

08 - Mike Foyle 'Firefly' [Armind]

09 - Rex Mundi 'Perspective' [Global Underground]

Alternately enjoy a direct download link HERE

Enjoy...