The Progression Sessions| Session Five Sunday July 1st

Tom Bailey presents…

‘THE PROGRESSION SESSIONS’

Session Five Sunday July 1st.

The Progression Sessions continues its monthly residency on www.tracklists.ca with Session Five & we’re very very excited to announce that joining resident DJ Tom Bailey for Julys show we have a magnificent guest in the shape of German DJ/Producer Andrew Bennett.

Andrew’s productions have graced the sets of the worlds DJ elite with his tracks becoming staples in the sets of Armin van Buuren, Tiesto, Paul van Dyk, Markus Schulz & many, many more. Andrew’s productions have been signed to a variety of world famous labels with regular releases on Coldharbour & Club Elite along with other Armada labels. As well as his own production work Andrew also heads up the A&R for Germany’s successful Supra imprint.

DJ wise Andrew has been spinning since way back in 1996 with appearances the world over for club nights such as Club Elite, Gatecrasher & Armada as well as being an outstanding resident for the famous ‘Trance Nation’ parties in his native Germany. Andrew is a DJ in demand and 2007 will see him continue to expand upon his hectic global schedule playing in countries as far ranging as Ibiza, Switzerland, Germany, Belgium, the USA, Turkey & Spain as well as returning to the UK to play for ElectronicSessions in August & Gatecrasher in November.

Andrew’s guest mix will provide the soundtrack to hour two of Julys show, showcasing his expansive Progressive sound & also featuring some of his own standout production work. This months guest mix is definitely one not to be missed.

Taking care of hour one this month is regular resident & host Tom Bailey. 2007 has been a fine year for Tom with appearances all over the UK, playing for huge clubbing brands such as ElectronicSessions in London & Digitized in the North East as well as a string of dates in places as far reaching as Bristol & Birmingham. Tom has played alongside some of the worlds finest DJing talent in the shape of Super8 & Tab, Jonas Steur, Leon Bolier & Re:Locate while also forging a large net based following with regular appearances across a wide range of internet based outlets. With some huge bookings forthcoming in the later half of the year Tom is an excellent choice for a resident here on www.tracklists.ca & we hope that this months Progression Sessions set from Tom is as excellent as the previous months.

The show will be broadcast 2-4pm (Eastern) 7-9pm (UK) 8-10pm (CET) with Tom’s set airing for hour one & Andrew Bennett in hour two. To tune in use the following listening links…

WINAMP 128k

WINDOWS MEDIA 128k

REALPLAYER 128k

WINAMP 64k

WINDOWS MEDIA 64k

REALPLAYER 64k

Live tracklist link & other details will be made available by Tom prior to broadcast this Sunday.

Very much looking forward to this broadcast on Sunday, Andrew's guest mix is fantastic & it'll be a real pleasure having such a superb DJ as a guest.

Throughout my hour expect to hear productions & remixes from the likes of Markus Schulz & Andy Moor, Gabriel Batz, Tom Cloud, Fine Taste & many more.

Hope some of you can tune in on Sunday

Major problems with the stream, have had no prior warning of this & no idea what the problem is.

Suffice to say that I'm not impressed, any further info I'll pass on promptly, my apologies

Doesn't look like we'll be broadcasting tonight I'm afraid, the problems with the stream seem terminal.

Apologies to everyone who tried to join us for the show, I'm massively dissapointed & will ensure that download links for both sets are mad available later this evening or tomorrow morning.

Once again my unreserved apolgies. Hopefully we will fare better next month when our guest will be Jav D

Tom Bailey presents...

The Progression Sessions.

Exclusive to www.tracklists.ca every first Sunday of each month.

Session Five

Sunday July 1st

With Special Guest Andrew Bennett

Hour One - Tom Bailey

http://www.myspace.com/djtombailey

01 - Stu Hirst 'Melodique' [baroque Digital]

02 - Eelke Kleijn & Nick Hogendoorn 'Where Are My Goggles' (Fine Taste Remix) [baroque]

03 - Jay Lumen pres. Monologue 'Midnight Express' [Whoop!]

04 - Michael Cassette 'Zeppelin' [Anjuna Deep]

05 - Bennett & Soarez 'Precious' [Armada]

06 - Michael Badal 'One Night' [Wildchild]

07 - Markus Schulz & Andy Moor 'Daydream' [Coldharbour]

08 - Gabriel Batz 'Her Smile' [Neuroscience]

09 - Tom Cloud 'Long Way Home' [black Hole]

10 - Headstrong 'Symphony Of Soul' (Jav D Remix) [CD-R]

>DOWNLOAD<

Hour Two - Andrew Bennett

http://www.andrewbennett.de

http://www.myspace.com/andrewbennett1

01. Pryda 'Genesis' [Pryda]

02. Markus Schulz vs Chakra 'I Am' (Andrew Bennett’s I Am Different Mix) [Coldharbour]

03. ID 'ID'

04. D.Ramirez & Mark Knight 'Colombian Soul' [Toolroom]

05. ID 'ID'

06. Andrew Bennett 'Safe From Harm' [Coldharbour]

07. Wamdue Project 'King Of My Castle' (Sander Van Doorn Dub Mix) [CD-R]

08. Albert Vorne 'Formentera What?' (Gareth Emery Remix) [Club Elite]

09. Rex Mundi Vs Ronski Speed 'The Perspective Space' (Mash Up) [CD-R]

All being well the show returns Sunday August 5th with special guest Jav D!

Archived