Kai - Find Myself (Robin Palmer Mix)

Robin

Just wondered what y'all thought of my mix which was the last track on J's show, prior to the Saturday Night Mix. I was surprised to hear the track being played at that juncture of the show, being as I remixed the track at 128 BPM and not 138 BPM which is roughly the speed Jules played it at! I was pleased it works well at that speed as well as it's original slower more groovy tempo! Anyway - all thoughts welcome.

noticed this in the Tl the other day - but i havn't heard it yet. Good stuff to see Jules playing another of your productions Robin, will go have a listen :thumbsup:

Dare I say it - have I heard this one? Was it the one you said you hadn't added the vocal to yet? If so, loved it!

Thanks!!! Yeah - the vocals to the original STILL haven't been recorded so just waiting for that to happen then its simply a case of dropping them in over the top. It's already picked up a fair bit of interest from DJ's who seem to think it's a trance remix... I guess it is to a degree but I think its more housey with trance elements.

I've listened to this tune a couple of times now and have to say its really growing on me. IMO its a nice relaxing tune, more for chilling out to than dancing to, and l reckon it would sound great sitting on the beach outside Cafe Mamba. B)

Thanks Chrissie!

It's actually a house remix with trance elements to it but when played faster, it sounds like a progressive trance type track. Once the vocals have been recorded, the whole track will make more sense but its already picking up a fair bit of attention amongst DJ's :D

Archived