An EasyJet flight with... Dave Pearce

Neuro

I had the pleasure last Friday of flying with Dangerous Dave on the delayed Easyjet flight to Gatwick on the way home from my year's exploits in Spain. He looked thoroughly pissed off at the delay and when I approached him to chat to him, I could already see his eyes sighing... :mrgreen:

I would probably rank him as being the most tired person I have ever seen or spoken to in my life - but being the first time in the flesh I've met him, he is a genuinely nice guy. Although he did nick the front seat of the jet which was annoying as I had planned those seats mentally for the legroom (I'm 6'4" don't forget) but he was first on the plane somehow and so I was thus confined to the cattle seats elsewhere.

One good point was that he wasn't wearing his cap... Yes, I can confirm he has no hair! :thumbsup:

One good point was that he wasn't wearing his cap... Yes, I can confirm he has no hair! :thumbsup:

Haha! Probably takes it off when not dj'ing so that he doesn't get recognised as much?

Good spot Tim and glad to hear your heading home in one piece after an apparently quality time out in Spain :)

Time of my life, there's no doubt about that... some of the things I managed to do out there I know I will never be able to repeat again my life. Except in my memory :)

Hmmm... A statement, which in itself implies many things :) Probably put in those terms for the rest of us to appreciate your joys whilst not giving too much away & for which your either sworn to secrecy or left for us to figure out :thumbsup: :mrgreen:

Good to see the avatar has changed now back to the English heritage.

Speaking of Spain though Mr Trail, I am off for a holiday in the sun with my girlfriend to Costa Dorade. Ibiza is a miss this year, may go again next year, but until I get my dream grad job money reamins as issue at present... :(

It's just me, my decks and my CV and the use of the most powerful job search tool available, t'internet :)

he was first on the plane somehow

They always let young children on first B)

I can't believe you saw him without his cap on...and no photo!

Glad to hear you're back safe and sound and that you had a great time. How many nations in the end? ^_^

Archived