Old Trance Minidisc i found that i made around 2004

Here's an old trance mix i found as i was goin through some unmarked minidisc's 2 c what i can record over and i came across this have a listen if u wish there's a few loose mixes but it was a few years back wen i had my Technics and vinyl collection B)

TRACKLISTING

Dido - Sand In My Shoes (Above & Beyond Remix)

Above & Beyond - No One On Earth

Coderoy - Deeper

Danzel - Pump It Up (Gladiator Remix)

Da Hool - Eichelruck

Ferry Corsten - It's Time

Ferry Corsten - Sweet Sorrow

G&M Project - Sunday Afternoon

Cohen Vs Jens Bootleg

Adam Sheridan - Cresendo

Dogzilla - Your Eye's

Mark Sherry - After Dark

Mike Robbins - Are You A Freak

Airscape - Sosi

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y5DGYR60

Da Hool - Eichelruck

Is it MG Remix 1 or 2?, Jules used to play 2, I wondered why it sounded so similair but also slightly different to MG Remix 1 I bought going back!

Ferry Corsten - ID Please Is Sweet Sorrow

Excellent mix, I didnt hear no slips myself, they mustev been ever so slight the mix sounded perfect to me! 9/10 :)

How did you go about the sale of your vinyl and technics?

I takeit your a fully converted digital dj now? I too went down that route and twas very hard parting with my vinyl etc...

I could never part with my vinyl. I've kept my technics and vinyls but now mix current stuff on CD mainly, I preferred to save up the extra to buy CDJs on top of decks rather than selling the decks cos it would be a mission to record all my vinyl and there are so many tunes I'd never be able to get as MP3's.

Will check this mix out Marty at some point this week. The MG2 mix of eichelruck is the one i have on additive also. but the mg1 mix was also on additive, there were 2 vinyls. I only got the mg2 mix as it was the only version i'd heard and i wasn't bothered about hearing the others i liked it that much. quality tune, one of my favourite released on additive.

I too could never part with my vinyl and will keep my technics, i am desperate to buy some cdj's when i finally get round to saving some money, im sure i have both releases on Additive, What Cdj's do most of you have? 800's or 1000's?, is it worth paying extra for the 1000's rather than having the 800's?

I've got 800's. I think while u have 800's you think they are absolutely fine and cant imagine why the 1000's are any better - its easy to assume its only the sd cards that are different. however im sure someone like Bjorn who's had 800's and then upgraded to 1000's will tell you that they are better in other ways also. I havn't used 1000's much, just on a couple of gigs and have used Bjorn's once i think and there are subtle elements which are just a bit better, nothing drastic but they do feel like the dogs bollocks even compared to the 800's. That said i have no plans to upgrade and have had no difficulty with mixing on the 1000's the couple of times ive played out on them, you can get the hang of it easily from owning 800's. hope that helps

We talking sleves, record label or the actual vinyl?!! :lol:

T only grey additive vunyl I have is the vol 4 sampler one of two.

As for Eichelruck its all about the Thunder Club Mix, always has and always will for me.

Archived