Political Debate

djtonyg

Looking over some previous posts there are some very good views on the state of current affairs within our country.

If there was to be gerneral election in the near future which way would you vote - Mr Ugly Brown who looks about as trusting as a phedophile with an ice lolly in childrens playground or Mr Cameron who just seems to jump on the band wagon of what Labour haven't done however to date still has not come up with 1 single mandate in which his party will follow.....

I for one think we are doomed and the only way forward is for a new party to be formed and it should be the Judge Jules archive party

I wasn't impressed with Brown, the way he assumed power was a disgrace, he stopped short of a coup but the intentions & the end result were the same, that said Blair had lost his way. Too early to judge just yet I feel, though Brown has handled a very difficult first week or so very well

I think it'd be a right laugh if we had Cameron in charge. He's thick as f***.

I was in bits when the story of riding to work on a bike and being eco-friendly was superseded by the truth that he gets a vehicle to take his stuff behind him.

What a total weapon :( .

He just looks such a daft twat. Can you imagine him being in charge if we went to war?

I for one think we are doomed and the only way forward is for a new party to be formed and it should be the Judge Jules archive party

:lol: I totally agree. Although can I say now before it happens that I would not want to be Prime Minister.

:lol: I totally agree. Although can I say now before it happens that I would not want to be Prime Minister.

I think Briggsy has already stated a desire to start his own party, with his command of lengthy posts he'd be ideal for PM.

Where would Quadrant be in the cabinet? Maybe Defence with his collection of medieval masses & other such devices? :blink:

I've gotta be honest, I haven't got a clue.

I've had enough of Labour - although I have more faith in Gordon Brown than I do Tony Blair.

Conservative have been there before, and they damaged the country too. I'm not sure if I'd have any confidence in them either - especially David Cameron - he seems quite sly. I think I may have been tempted if they still had William Hague. He talked alot of sense, and was their best speaker for years.

I quite liked Lib Dems when Kennedy was in charge. He seemed a decent chap, and he's the one I would have trusted most.

I voted Lib Dems in the last general election. Not because I agreed with their politics much - but simply because Labour have ruined the country, and Conservative have done it in the past - so I felt it'd be worth giving them a go.

I think Briggsy has already stated a desire to start his own party, with his command of lengthy posts he'd be ideal for PM.

Where would Quadrant be in the cabinet? Maybe Defence with his collection of medieval masses & other such devices? :blink:

LOL Very good Tom.

I quite liked Lib Dems when Kennedy was in charge. He seemed a decent chap, and he's the one I would have trusted most.

Likewise. Menzies is just way too old. I do truly worry that the Tories will get back in because of how Brown is disliked. The country is doomed unless Briggsy sets up a party B)

Archived