tiesto's ess mix

Graham_64

havent been his biggest fan over last 18 months or so, but heard good things about him recently and really enjoyed this set, better than ive heard him play for ages!!

01. Kosmas Epsilon - Innocent Thoughts

02. ID (Global Gathering 3)

03. Hammer & Funabashi - Moments

04. Deepsky Feat. Jes Brieden - Ghost (Filo & Peri Remix)

05. Lucas & Beltram - Trust Me

06. Sonorous - Protonic (Leama & Moor Remix)

07. The Drill - The Drill

08. Dave Lambert - Yeah

09. Rachel Starr - Till There Was You (Gabriel & Dresden's "12 Step" Mix)

10. ID

11. Coldplay - White Shadows (DJ Preach Bootleg)

12. ID

13. Scott Mac - Damager (Mac Zimms Remix)

14. Allure - The Loves We Lost

15. ID (#22 Asta 06-05-05)

16. Ralph Barendse & Sander Van Dien Pres. First State - First State

17. Airbiscuit - Lately (Riley & Durrant Remix)

18. Mark Norman - ID (#04 GKGG)

19. Tiesto - Lethal Industry (2004 Mix) vs James Holden - Nothing (Accapella)

20. Bart Claessen - Playmo

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/dance/

then click to listen again :)

13. Scott Mac - Damager (Mac Zimms Remix)

17. Airbiscuit - Lately (Riley & Durrant Remix)

Damager getting another airing!

That Airbiscuit tune I picked up in HMV the other week. I though it was an old-ish tune as it has a 2003 and 2005 copyright on it. Maybe the mixes are new :?

I just love Scott Mac "Damager 02" it's one of my favourites and Jules also played it at Homelands 2003. That was a very emotional occassion for me as well as l was right up the front and when this came on it sounded incredible out in the open air. Also 4 Strings "Let it Rain" sounded incredible. I'm really loving 4 strings "Sunrise" and reckon it will be well played in Ibiza as one of the tunes of Summer.

I'll be listening to Tiesto's Ess mix sometime this week so will look forward to hearing it again. :D

Yeah, I'll be giving it a listen too.

BTW did anyone catch the Tiesto interview with Jules from Global last week. Absolutely appauling shambles! When Tiesto came out with 'I'm not really a radio DJ' said it all! It was as if he was saying to himself, I'm here to play tunes and work - why should I do an interview for the fans, I'll get paid the same.

aaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhh!! i had no idea that tiesto was on essentail mix!! god i missed it !! i was at arches dancin away to steve lawler and sasha(who was very good!!)

so is track 18 mark norman no4 at global gathering t/l????

I just love Scott Mac "Damager 02" it's one of my favourites and Jules also played it at Homelands 2003. That was a very emotional occassion for me as well as l was right up the front and when this came on it sounded incredible out in the open air. Also 4 Strings "Let it Rain" sounded incredible. I'm really loving 4 strings "Sunrise" and reckon it will be well played in Ibiza as one of the tunes of Summer.  

I'll be listening to Tiesto's Ess mix sometime this week so will look forward to hearing it again.

Agree totally. Damager is an absolute banger. Wasnt a massive fan of 'let it rain' but 'sunrise' is really doing it for me. When Jules played it at GG in the main tent it sounded sublime!! :D

Archived