Radio 1 Battle of the DJ`s

Justin Haze

Can anyone remember this event radio 1 put on, think it was for charity but cant be sure, anyways does anyone have this in there collection as id love to hear it again :thumbsup: thanks in advance

Are you thinking of the 'Essential Relief' charity event from 2001? 16-03-2001 to be exact...

look here for the tracklist and let us know if thats the one, i have Jules' set, and im sure we can dig up the rest :)

http://www.judgejulesarchive.co.uk/archive...ost&p=34053

Thats the one matey! Im primarily after the jules parts but if you recommend any others

of the sets ill have a listen for sure!

I have the Jules set, but im in the middle of a big rearrangement of my network, so i won't be able to put it on my server (which is down for the moment) until my new hardware is up'n running. I'll let you know when it's up.

Jonathan

I have the Jules set, but im in the middle of a big rearrangement of my network, so i won't be able to put it on my server (which is down for the moment) until my new hardware is up'n running. I'll let you know when it's up.

Jonathan

Cheers John much appreciated :thumbsup:

And where is Fergie now?

Well he may have lost the show & had something of a slide but the R1 slot sure did his rep a hell of a lot of good, he got so much exposure & so many good gigs from it, fair play to the guy really, at the beginning he was superb

Archived